Seinfeld Ripped of Married With Children Big Time!

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

pantera74
Shoe Salesman

Re: Seinfeld Ripped of Married With Children Big Time!

Postby pantera74 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm

I think there are very valid observations here and I know there was a writer named Dan O'Keefe who had worked on Married With Children from 1995 to 1996 and then went to Seinfeld from 1996 to 1998. I might be wrong but if not, it's conceivable he took his creative idears from one show to another.... but fear not, there is a show on Nick that is blatantly ripping off both Seinfeld and Married W/ Children on a weekly basis ... without sharing writers... The basic themes are out there floating around. For one example, I can't think of too many sitcoms that haven't made a trek out to a cabin... and if they don't see a UFO on that trip they use that theme for another episode. Bottom line is that it's all been done.

I forgot if that big list mentioned that Seven was used for the kid on Married W/CH. and then George on Seinfeld was trying to get his fiance's cousin to name their kid Seven... now that's fairly glaring...

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Postby Dr. Shoe » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 am

Interesting how much activity from..how should I say it....peripheral bundyfans this has gotten. Must be Seinfeld folk.

al1977
Iggy Bundy

Postby al1977 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 pm

pantera74 wrote:
I forgot if that big list mentioned that Seven was used for the kid on Married W/CH. and then George on Seinfeld was trying to get his fiance's cousin to name their kid Seven... now that's fairly glaring...

fairly glaring?? It's BLATANT

Return to “English”