David Faustino's self esteem

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

MadBionicleCollector
Cousine Effie
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy!

David Faustino's self esteem

Post by MadBionicleCollector » Sat May 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Seeing Bud throughout the series beeing portraided as a ugly little zit/troll/dork, makes me wonder how that effected the actor self esteem back then, and if he ever have trouble with it in later days?

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Re: David Faustino's self esteem

Post by ARMAN » Sat May 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Self esteem probably not much but I guess he didnt get have many serious roles offers more dorks and so as he played that role really really good I must to say ;) althou I dont know how it was, just my guess. Seriously its a shame he could be a great actor imo and play in a good of movies. He still have a chance just need to get rid of drugs, boose etc. Man the **ck up David we belive in you! We do! :twisted:

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Sat May 03, 2008 7:55 pm

whatch the reunion show. he was hitting on playboy models at 12 or 13 like he really had a chance. his esteam wasn't injured. if anything he was like most hollywood kids in that they theink they are special and exempt for the rules. he never seen himself as the character.

MadBionicleCollector
Cousine Effie
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy!

Post by MadBionicleCollector » Sat May 03, 2008 8:38 pm

rdo3 wrote:whatch the reunion show. he was hitting on playboy models at 12 or 13 like he really had a chance. his esteam wasn't injured. if anything he was like most hollywood kids in that they theink they are special and exempt for the rules. he never seen himself as the character.
Well that was pretty much at the very beginning of the show :?

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue May 06, 2008 12:17 pm

I would have thought the lowlyness of his character would have given him some humility to arm him for the real world. He just needs to climb back up, maybe get a bit part on another show.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Tue May 06, 2008 7:24 pm

mad they were talking about when he was 12, but the reunion was years after the series ended and he still seemed to think he was studly. if he has developed esteam problems it is from his arrests and post mwc troubles, not as a result of buds character. david seemed to think of himself as the evil bud that was going to take over buds life.

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Tue May 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Maybe he can comment on that himself, I hope some of MWC cast members read this forum I mean they all have internet ;)

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Wed May 07, 2008 10:57 am

ARMAN wrote:Maybe he can comment on that himself, I hope some of MWC cast members read this forum I mean they all have internet ;)
David knows about this forum and the site, but I doubt the he will ever post something :wink:

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Wed May 07, 2008 12:28 pm

Hey David! If you're out there we love you man! We'll go see anything you're in just because you're in it! Robodoc is supposed to suck but we're all gonna go see it for you. Stay strong!

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Wed May 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:
ARMAN wrote:Maybe he can comment on that himself, I hope some of MWC cast members read this forum I mean they all have internet ;)
David knows about this forum and the site, but I doubt the he will ever post something :wink:
:( well... he can atleast send me PM with his comment :P I'd love to know his opinion... or maybe you Daniel have some info from him?

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat May 10, 2008 9:05 am

How do you know this?? 8O Don't hold out on us man!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Sat May 10, 2008 3:52 pm

AxelFoley wrote:
How do you know this?? 8O Don't hold out on us man!
I'll tell you in the next weeks :twisted: :wink:

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat May 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Oooh sounds like Daniel has something cookin' maybe?