Episode Rating

News
Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Episode Rating

Post by Daniel » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:30 pm

In (almost) every Epsiode Topic in the Forum (see the "Seasons" category) you can now rate the episode (5 ist the best rating).
Please use that oportunity so that we can find out how you like every episode.

Every episode is listed as
production code german title / us-title
followed by the german synopsis

eg.
101 so hat alles angefangen / pilot

btw: I have already a voting on every episode on the homepage (but I can't put it into this forum as easily).
Link: http://www.albundy.net/episodes/g_list.php?id=302 <-- replace 302 with the production code!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: Episode Rating

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:03 am

I'm not good with a 1-5 rating, I'm much more comfortable with a 1-10, since it gives more range. Besides, rating a MWC episode is hard, it would probably never be lower than a 4/5.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:24 am

AxelFoley wrote:I'm not good with a 1-5 rating, I'm much more comfortable with a 1-10, since it gives more range. Besides, rating a MWC episode is hard, it would probably never be lower than a 4/5.
Really? I've voted several episodes with only 2 (e.g. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1036&start=0 ).
That doesn't mean that it is totally crappy (well, I think there are some crappy ones) - but not as good as other ones.

MadBionicleCollector
Cousine Effie
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy!

Post by MadBionicleCollector » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:21 am

I've seen a few bad ones, but mwc keeps pretty high standard throughout the series! I would say maybe 4/5 in average.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:48 pm

When someone says "5-star episode" (or 10-star, if you like, Dick), which episode(s) do you immediately think of?

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:19 pm

marriedaniac wrote:When someone says "5-star episode" (or 10-star, if you like, Dick), which episode(s) do you immediately think of?
You Better Shop Around parts 1 & 2, Route 666 parts 1 & 2, The Movie Show, to name a few.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

LetsRock
Verminator
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy

Post by LetsRock » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:01 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:When someone says "5-star episode" (or 10-star, if you like, Dick), which episode(s) do you immediately think of?
You Better Shop Around parts 1 & 2, Route 666 parts 1 & 2, The Movie Show, to name a few.
EXACT ones that popped into my mind too :D 8)

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Can't say I get all the Route 666 love, but the others are great choices. My mind usually goes to season 4 (surprise, surprise) like Who'll Stop The Rain or Tooth or Consequences, or the epicness that is It's A Bundyful Life.

LetsRock
Verminator
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy

Post by LetsRock » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:54 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Can't say I get all the Route 666 love, but the others are great choices. My mind usually goes to season 4 (surprise, surprise) like Who'll Stop The Rain or Tooth or Consequences, or the epicness that is It's A Bundyful Life.
It's a Bundyful Life is really great, especially coz of Sam Kinison! :D I actually saw It's a Wonderful Life the other week in my first Film class of the year for University and I kept trying not to laugh through it, just thinking of Al :lol:
I actually quite enjoyed the movie though! :D

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 pm

LetsRock wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:Can't say I get all the Route 666 love, but the others are great choices. My mind usually goes to season 4 (surprise, surprise) like Who'll Stop The Rain or Tooth or Consequences, or the epicness that is It's A Bundyful Life.
It's a Bundyful Life is really great, especially coz of Sam Kinison! :D I actually saw It's a Wonderful Life the other week in my first Film class of the year for University and I kept trying not to laugh through it, just thinking of Al :lol:
I actually quite enjoyed the movie though! :D

My favorite part of that movie is when George is like "Clarence, what happened to Mary? Where is she?" and the Clarence says "She never married George! She became an old maid!" HAHAHA and then you see her and she's still young and pretty but her hair is tied up and she has on these glasses and she's like Mrs. DeGroot or something.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:36 pm

:) Isn't the wife Donna Reed? That makes it even more epic when you consider Peg is the anti-Donna Reed/June Cleaver type. :D

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:28 am

marriedaniac wrote::) Isn't the wife Donna Reed? That makes it even more epic when you consider Peg is the anti-Donna Reed/June Cleaver type. :D
I hadn't even considered that, you're right.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 am

I really wish more people would take the time to rate episodes. Many episodes only have 2-3 votes while most have around 5 or so. I think we can do better than that. There are enough of us here who either watch the show often enough or at least have most of the episodes fresh in memory to be able to rate an episode every once in a while. You don't even have to comment on any of the threads, just a vote to see how us fans feel about an episode. Of course, a couple of words about the episode would be good as well, but it's not a must.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon May 30, 2011 3:37 am

I've rated them all, I think.
I post some thoughts occasionally, but I'm more of a post-a-link gal. ;)