MWC Script Set/Possibly Cast Used?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Gucd231
Wanker Drilling

MWC Script Set/Possibly Cast Used?

Post by Gucd231 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:16 pm

I wanted to share my newest addition. I was browsing Ebay and came across this lot of MWC Scripts. They looked original and showed signs of age which is what I look for. I didn't want to end up with a photocopied version you see for $8. Anyways I didn't pay too much attention to the titles I just knew there was 3 MWC and 1 Friends script. The seller noted some of the scripts had hand written notes in them. Either way I wanted them so I hit the BIN. The scripts arrive and to my surprise all 3 MWC scripts are from the same episode" God help ye Merry Bundymen". There's a Blue-Table Draft, a Pink-Revised Table Draft, and a Yellow-Final Draft.

On the Blue-Table Draft the name Jacqui Hyland is written on top. On the first page the time is circled. The cast page has also not been completely filled out. The backside has some names and contact numbers.

On the Pink-Revised Table Draft The name Jacqui Hyland appears as "Large Customer" in a now filled out cast list. Page 31 is Hi-lighted for Jacqui's line along with a notation "Do not throw so hard".

On the Yellow-Final Draft A full set of hand-written notes cover page 33. It looks to me as if the actress was drawing inspiration for her part.

I'm no Gumshoe, but I would have to bet this set of scripts once belonged to actress Jacqui Hyland who played a very small part in the episode.
She was in fact insulted by "Hal" when asking about a smaller heel and stormed off as Al enter's the shoe store. I have never come across a full set of scripts much less ones that were actually used by the cast. Anyone here own an original set or cast used?

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: MWC Script Set/Possibly Cast Used?

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Can't see the pics. :( The thumbnails say "please update account to allow 3rd party hosing".
They sound great anyway, I love scripts! I have one that was owned by Leonard Lightfoot, who played the camera store guy in Married with Aliens. :)

Gucd231
Wanker Drilling

Post by Gucd231 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Here's a redo as this site does not allow editing of an original post.

I wanted to share my newest addition. I was browsing Ebay and came across this lot of MWC Scripts. They looked original and showed signs of age which is what I look for. I didn't want to end up with a photocopied version you see for $8. Anyways I didn't pay too much attention to the titles I just knew there was 3 MWC and 1 Friends script. The seller noted some of the scripts had hand written notes in them. Either way I wanted them so I hit the BIN. The scripts arrive and to my surprise all 3 MWC scripts are from the same episode" God help ye Merry Bundymen". There's a Blue-Table Draft, a Pink-Revised Table Draft, and a Yellow-Final Draft.

On the Blue-Table Draft the name Jacqui Hyland is written on top. On the first page the time is circled. The cast page has also not been completely filled out. The backside has some names and contact numbers.

On the Pink-Revised Table Draft The name Jacqui Hyland appears as "Large Customer" in a now filled out cast list. Page 31 is Hi-lighted for Jacqui's line along with a notation "Do not throw so hard".

On the Yellow-Final Draft A full set of hand-written notes cover page 33. It looks to me as if the actress was drawing inspiration for her part.

I'm no Gumshoe, but I would have to bet this set of scripts once belonged to actress Jacqui Hyland who played a very small part in the episode.

She was in fact insulted by "Hal" when asking about a smaller heel and stormed off as Al enter's the shoe store. I have never come across a full set of scripts much less ones that were actually used by the cast. Anyone here own an original set or cast used?

Gucd231
Wanker Drilling

Post by Gucd231 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:13 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Can't see the pics. :( The thumbnails say "please update account to allow 3rd party hosing".
They sound great anyway, I love scripts! I have one that was owned by Leonard Lightfoot, who played the camera store guy in Married with Aliens. :)
That's awesome! How do you know it's his?

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Gucd231 wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:Can't see the pics. :( The thumbnails say "please update account to allow 3rd party hosing".
That's awesome! How do you know it's his?
It has his name on it, and his handwritten notes in his scene, in pencil. I think it was advertised as being his (on ebay), so I assume it is. :)

Thanks for reuploading the pics!