Looking for close up photos of set

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

envenom00
Shoe Salesman

Looking for close up photos of set

Post by envenom00 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:44 am

Hi there.

First of all I am new here. I just stumbled on this site last night and have been reading all the posts eagerly. Basically a friend and I are wanting to rebuild the MWC set for a short film, and what I really, really would love is close up photos of all the props on set.
I have seen the photos of Alon Uziel on Flicker that I saw on a post here, and they are a help.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Mark

esthermoffit
Ephraim Wanker

Re: Looking for close up photos of set

Post by esthermoffit » Wed May 31, 2017 1:56 am

i'm not so sure about the closeups but i have a fair amount of shots from various parts of the bundy house and a few extras of just props sold on ebay. are you mainly looking for the living room? kitchen? i have a few of the individual bedrooms too but it'll take me time to put it all together so i don't want to spend too much time on anything unnecessary. years ago i took a bunch of captures of the house from the show to help a friend make an entire "bundy house" for a sims game that worked out really well. just let me know what you're looking for specifically and i'll do the best i can.

envenom00
Shoe Salesman

Re: Looking for close up photos of set

Post by envenom00 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:36 am

Hi Esther,
Anything would be great!
Living room, kitchen, bedrooms, hallways, it would all be very appreciated. I don't want to take up too much of your time though.
We think things can look similar in the background without being too detailed, so screenshots will be great.
In a perfect world I would love close up continuity photos of all the props but it's not the end of the world if we have similar looking (as we can get) backgrounds instead.
Thanks!
Mark