wouldn't be awesome if...... they would get back together?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Do you want MWC back?

Yes
96%
No
4%

Total votes: 26

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: wouldn't be awesome if...... they would get back together?

Post by Dr. Shoe » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Yes but its been 11 years and FOX did more good than bad for him. Money talks. Still this is just a fantasy, but "Bud's World" is the best we can hope for I think.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:28 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Yes but its been 11 years and FOX did more good than bad for him. Money talks. Still this is just a fantasy, but "Bud's World" is the best we can hope for I think.
I seriously don't think he thinks that way, they did more good for FOX than FOX did for them. They practically lifted FOX themselves, and they repaid them in that way? Pschhhhhh.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 am

AxelFoley wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:Yes but its been 11 years and FOX did more good than bad for him. Money talks. Still this is just a fantasy, but "Bud's World" is the best we can hope for I think.
I seriously don't think he thinks that way, they did more good for FOX than FOX did for them. They practically lifted FOX themselves, and they repaid them in that way? Pschhhhhh.
In one way it is true, but on the other hand it is TV!
There are many other series never got a "last show".
And after all that you have to admit, that EON (as well as the other actor) got paid more then well for that time.
EON was the highest paid actor (in a sitcom) at that time.

But in one thing you're right - I don't think that Fox would be the Fox we know without the Bundys.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:31 am

Ed got paid well, yes. Other shows has gotten sh!t from the network, yes. It doesn't make it any less disrespectful from FOX to do such a thing. I mean cancelling the show is one thing, but not TELLING the actors & workers in time? That's unforgivable and I respect Ed's resentment for the channel.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

No Ma'am President
Eugene Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: A tie between Al and Griff

Post by No Ma'am President » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:20 am

I would love to see MWC return. I gotta agree with what another member already stated in that no other show has caught with me the way that MWC has. :wink:

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:23 pm

that cg angel is getting closer all the time. it wont look lifelike but it can look close. use makehuman to create the characters then edit in blender to put some cloths on them. someone is makeing a plug in for blender called libmv, it's build 3d models automatically from video, use that for the sets. it will take some editing of the libmv model to break the model up into parts, it's going to build it as a single object and you will need moveable parts, such as dishes, the vaccume, tv guide, chairs, etc.... . the animations will take the longest, each character will need their own animation set, you dont want al walking like peggy. some old fan scripts can probably be found via alexas way back machine. edit together the new dialog from the real soundtracks , and lip sync it. put in the camera paths and render. it'll still take a long time but it can be done, or will be able to be started on in a few months from now.

typical cgi takes hours to render per frame and you need 30 seconds per frame, it would take over a day to get a second of video. 300 seconds is only 5 minuets of video per year on a single computer. so a better option would be to use a game engine for real time rendering. farcry 2 has a good engine and gears of war 2 should have a good engine. maybe even a weaker engine could be used, mwc wouldn't need constant smoke, fire, explosions, and other particle effects. wouldn't even need strong lighting and shadow effects. just use global lighting, the characters on the show usually didn't cast shadows.

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 pm

rdo3 wrote:that cg angel is getting closer all the time. it wont look lifelike but it can look close. use makehuman to create the characters then edit in blender to put some cloths on them. someone is makeing a plug in for blender called libmv, it's build 3d models automatically from video, use that for the sets. it will take some editing of the libmv model to break the model up into parts, it's going to build it as a single object and you will need moveable parts, such as dishes, the vaccume, tv guide, chairs, etc.... . the animations will take the longest, each character will need their own animation set, you dont want al walking like peggy. some old fan scripts can probably be found via alexas way back machine. edit together the new dialog from the real soundtracks , and lip sync it. put in the camera paths and render. it'll still take a long time but it can be done, or will be able to be started on in a few months from now.

typical cgi takes hours to render per frame and you need 30 seconds per frame, it would take over a day to get a second of video. 300 seconds is only 5 minuets of video per year on a single computer. so a better option would be to use a game engine for real time rendering. farcry 2 has a good engine and gears of war 2 should have a good engine. maybe even a weaker engine could be used, mwc wouldn't need constant smoke, fire, explosions, and other particle effects. wouldn't even need strong lighting and shadow effects. just use global lighting, the characters on the show usually didn't cast shadows.
This is a great idea - but without the knowledge not so easy.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:49 pm

thats why i'm planning to cheat and use as many auto tools as i can. it would be easier if the crew would get back together and rebild the sets, they can do an episode a week no problem. this way will be alot harder, but alot cheaper.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 pm

Who in their right mind would vote a "No"? 11 to 1 in the poll so far...

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

TANIELS
Chicken

Post by TANIELS » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 pm

i realy want married with children comeback!it´s possible..

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 am

as far as i know katey sagal is the only one working, and she has done 3 series before at the same time, and it would be a change of pace from sons of anarchy. since ron perlman died that series might not last anyway, but with her last two tv show husbands dying it might made ed a little nervouse.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:17 pm

rdo3 wrote:as far as i know katey sagal is the only one working, and she has done 3 series before at the same time, and it would be a change of pace from sons of anarchy. since ron perlman died that series might not last anyway, but with her last two tv show husbands dying it might made ed a little nervouse.
EON is working. Taniels posted this on another thread. www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ZnnYFbqF4

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:45 am

and on abc, the same network that just dropped samantha who after jerking the show around just like fox did the last season of mwc. ed'll soon be unemployeed again, they must have the cage of monkeys from a local zoo running abc to save money.

ASFx
Shoe Salesman

Post by ASFx » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:00 pm

rdo3 wrote:since ron perlman died that series might not last anyway
Ron Pearlman didn't die. Where did you hear that?

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:38 am

i cant remember what sight i read it on, either msnbc or aol. but good to hear they were wrong.