Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Discuss other TV-series and movies that the MWC actors has been a part of in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Christina Applegate stars not only in my all-time favorite show, she also stars in my all-time favorite comedy movie, Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgundy. Of course, much of that has to do with the fact that it's made by my favorite comedian, Will Ferrell, and his writing partner/director Adam McKay who've done four awesome movies together (Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Step Brothers & The Other Guys.) There were so much improvisation made in this movie that Applegate was the only one of the main castmembers who needed a script, the rest of the Channel 4 team just winged it. The movie is pure genius, IMO.

Any fans of this classic comedy here on the forum?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am

I don't watch many movies, but I do like Will Ferrell, and I like this movie. I saw in on a plane once.

"Just because I have breasts? Exquisite breasts!?" :)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Nice with another Ferrell fan on the forum. You either like or hate him, I've learned over the years. I adore the man!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Yeah, I like him a lot. I liked Anchorman. Blades of Glory is my fav of his. I also like his cameo in The Wedding Crashers, that had me in stitches. I haven't seen The Other Guys yet.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:Yeah, I like him a lot. I liked Anchorman. Blades of Glory is my fav of his. I also like his cameo in The Wedding Crashers, that had me in stitches. I haven't seen The Other Guys yet.
Hey, I told you on my forum a long time ago when you asked me if you should rent it that it was worth it! Don't you trust my judgment? :)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:Yeah, I like him a lot. I liked Anchorman. Blades of Glory is my fav of his. I also like his cameo in The Wedding Crashers, that had me in stitches. I haven't seen The Other Guys yet.
Hey, I told you on my forum a long time ago when you asked me if you should rent it that it was worth it! Don't you trust my judgment? :)
I never knew! I thought I'd get an e-mail from the ferrilforum if anyone replied. Maybe I missed it. I thought that was strange.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:
I never knew! I thought I'd get an e-mail from the ferrilforum if anyone replied. Maybe I missed it. I thought that was strange.
I think you'll have to choose to receive an email when someone has replied to a post of yours in your control panel.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008