Sons of Anarchy

Discuss other TV-series and movies that the MWC actors has been a part of in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 am

The first season only costs 15 bucks at the moment, am I still a Bundymaniac if I don't buy it right now?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:09 am

Shoe Dick wrote:The first season only costs 15 bucks at the moment, am I still a Bundymaniac if I don't buy it right now?
Just. ;) I'm sure you could download the entire series somewhere if you wanted.
Having said that, the season 3 set comes out soon. Can't wait.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am

marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:The first season only costs 15 bucks at the moment, am I still a Bundymaniac if I don't buy it right now?
Just. ;) I'm sure you could download the entire series somewhere if you wanted.
Having said that, the season 3 set comes out soon. Can't wait.
I never download stuff, not my style. Unfortunately I don't know anyone that owns it, either. I don't doubt that it's going to be an awesome show. I think you called it a mix between The Sopranos and The Shield. Can't get better than that.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:23 am

Shoe Dick wrote: I don't doubt that it's going to be an awesome show. I think you called it a mix between The Sopranos and The Shield. Can't get better than that.
Yeah, some reviewers called it that. I never saw too much of The Sopranos to compare. But a lot of people who worked on The Shield (incl. some actors) work on SOA.

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 am

Do you guys do Netflix? Its on there, that's where I watched it. I didn't know if NF is a North American thing or if its everywhere. MWC is on there too which is great.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Do you guys do Netflix? Its on there, that's where I watched it. I didn't know if NF is a North American thing or if its everywhere. MWC is on there too which is great.
We have something similar. I'll never get it unless I'll be forced to, due to the volume of users has invalidated DVD's and Blu-rays.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:49 am

I don't think we have Netflix. I don't even know how it works exactly. I don't know anyone who uses it except those in America currently waiting in line. (Incidentally, someone I know is waiting for SOA!)

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:04 am

marriedaniac wrote:I don't think we have Netflix. I don't even know how it works exactly. I don't know anyone who uses it except those in America currently waiting in line. (Incidentally, someone I know is waiting for SOA!)

"Waiting in line?"

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:I don't think we have Netflix. I don't even know how it works exactly. I don't know anyone who uses it except those in America currently waiting in line. (Incidentally, someone I know is waiting for SOA!)

"Waiting in line?"
I dunno, that's what she said.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:36 am

Hmm, maybe she's waiting her turn for a disk. I watched it on the streaming deal. You guys are gonna love it when you finally try it out, even you Shoe Dick!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:Hmm, maybe she's waiting her turn for a disk. I watched it on the streaming deal. You guys are gonna love it when you finally try it out, even you Shoe Dick!
Nah, too fancy and comfortable for my taste. I don't even rent movies that often these days, I buy them.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:00 pm

YEAH BABY! Today was payday, but I started a little early with the shopping. What did I buy? Why, the first season of Sons of Anarchy, of course! I watched the pilot with my girlfriend and we loved it. This is going to be an awesome show to follow.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:YEAH BABY! Today was payday, but I started a little early with the shopping. What did I buy? Why, the first season of Sons of Anarchy, of course! I watched the pilot with my girlfriend and we loved it. This is going to be an awesome show to follow.
Yay! I'm glad you like it, and your gf too. :D
Season 4 started a few weeks ago; man, it'd been a looooong hiatus!

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:30 am

I'm waiting for 3 to come onto Netflix, looking forward to it.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:I'm waiting for 3 to come onto Netflix, looking forward to it.
And its out...I'm enjoying season 3 now.