For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Discuss other TV-series and movies that the MWC actors has been a part of in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:01 am

Ok, I know that you guys like myself will be watching another show and you'll suddenly go "Hey! That guy was in the MWC episode such in such!" So it happened to me tonight and I thought, maybe that'd bea good thread idea. :idea:

So here it goes. In the first season of Drew Carey episode 10, Science Names Suck, a bit part is played by that woman who on MWC always says "I need shoes!" And she is still playing an obnoxious repulsive woman.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Hey Marcy you are pretty good at finding these pics and putting them up. If you could find one of her on Drew Carey and post that...and keep it up when others post on here, that could make this a very good thread! 8)

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:28 am

Marcy Rhoades wrote:Kenn stop me really well with the sitcom aus.Sorry because my English.
Können Sie sich ein Bild von Mary Pat Green auf der Drew Carey Show?

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 am

The Drew Carey Show is not very known here in Europe.

Die Drew Caray Show kennt bei uns ja fast niemand.

btw: I'd suggest that everyone speaks in his own language. It's easier to translate it with the "translation icons" - It's a bit of an afford, but it's easier this way. Because if everyone tries to translate what they want to say it's not always possible to translate it with the translation tools :wink: .

übrigens: Ich würde vorschlagen, dass jeder in der Sprache schreibt welche er am Besten kann. Übersetzten klappt relativ gut mit den Übersetzung-Tool (rechts oben). Denn wenn man etwas übersetzt und einige Fehler dabei macht, dann ist es fast überhaupt nicht mehr übersetzbar für das automatische Überstzungs-Tool.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Good thread, could be a huge one if everyone contributes, because you sure see a lot of MWC characters on other shows.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:40 am

AxelFoley wrote:Good thread, could be a huge one if everyone contributes, because you sure see a lot of MWC characters on other shows.
I know, I wish I could grab stills from these shows like Marcy Rhodes. I think it would be neat to have a picture of the acter on MWC and on the other show.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:07 am

I was watching the final season of cheers tonight. In an episode where Sam starts dating a kindergarten teacher he goes to her classroom and one of her students was none other than Shane Sweet/Seven. I saw Bob Rooney as a customer in another episode.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:21 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:I was watching the final season of cheers tonight. In an episode where Sam starts dating a kindergarten teacher he goes to her classroom and one of her students was none other than Shane Sweet/Seven. I saw Bob Rooney as a customer in another episode.
Shane Sweet, really? He got more than one gig? Geez...

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:43 am

I watched an episode of NCIS tongiht and in the first scene there is a bum who finds a severed leg in a dumpster. The bum was the No MA'AMer Ike.

Tom McLeister

Last edited by Dr. Shoe on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:59 am

Was watching NCIS tonight and a guest star was the guy who played Neuter the Cat in season 8 episode No Chicken, No Check
Kelly's date when they went to the drive-in.

Last edited by Dr. Shoe on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 am

Watched NCIS tonight and the guest star was Mark D. Espinoza, who played Carlos in season 10 episodes Love Conquers Al and Al Goes to The Dogs.

Espinoza

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:15 am

I just saw a season 1 or season 2 episode of That 70's SHhow where Katey Sagal plays Steven's mother. Had no idea she was his mother on the show.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 am

I watched Police Academy 2 the other night and there were 4 actors that I recognized that had appeared on MWC. That's got to be a record for films I've seen.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Which ones was in it? Been a while since I saw part 2, but I have the complete set here at home.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:40 pm

I LOVE How I Met Yur Mother, haven't seen that episode, looking forward to do so when we get it in Sweden!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008