For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Discuss other TV-series and movies that the MWC actors has been a part of in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:I have been rewatching Cheers and in season 4 episode 21 or 22 I noticed the little boy who plays young Al Bundy in the episode Al Thought He Could. He was even younger.
I too am re-watching Cheers and about to see this episode again!

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:28 am

marriedaniac wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:I have been rewatching Cheers and in season 4 episode 21 or 22 I noticed the little boy who plays young Al Bundy in the episode Al Thought He Could. He was even younger.
Hey, did you notice that that the guy who played the detective from You Better Watch Out is also in the episode?...and young Al Bundy plays the neighbor kid in You Better Watch Out. They are in the same episode of Cheers and MWC???? Maybe they are father and son?

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:
Hey, did you notice that that the guy who played the detective from You Better Watch Out is also in the episode?...and young Al Bundy plays the neighbor kid in You Better Watch Out. They are in the same episode of Cheers and MWC???? Maybe they are father and son?
I saw Mike Hagerty (the Santa corpse detective) in the following episode. ;)
He is in so many shows!