Faustino: Star-ving

Discuss other TV-series and movies that the MWC actors has been a part of in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Re: Faustino: Star-ving

Post by rdo3 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 am

well doc lets just say that it is closer to something bud bundy and his frat would have done than married with children. i would not recomend watching it in front of children, it gets rather crude. i think some are ment to gross people out more than be funny.

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:06 am

Now I've some more time to write about that topic.
I've been in contact about the show. The team of Star-ving contacted me and asked if I can promote it a bit here in the forum and on the blog.
So we emailed a couple of times. But from the day on Starving was "canceled" nobody ever responded to my emails.

So it's really funny that they canceled the show on the internet (where it was more or less cheap to update the episodes) and now they come out with an dvd.
I don't think that many people would buy that dvd.

The only thing that could have happened, that they were so successful on the internet that they said "come on let's make more money and sell that stuff on DVD".
But I don't think that the episodes have been such a big hit.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 am

It's been cancelled? When did this happen?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 pm

AxelFoley wrote:It's been cancelled? When did this happen?
Some months ago :=) .
From one day all files have been deleted from the provider (neverless I've backuped them :lol: ) - and nobody answered my mails.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:03 am

he is too cool for email anymore dan. ya have to contact him via twitter. http://twitter.com/davidfaustino

if you decide to follow twitter christina applegate is http://twitter.com/1CApplegate

those are the only two i know from the cast.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 am

But it wasn't Faustino you exchanged emails to, was it?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:39 pm

AxelFoley wrote:But it wasn't Faustino you exchanged emails to, was it?
no, not this time. but had already email contact with him :)
rdo3 wrote:he is too cool for email anymore dan. ya have to contact him via twitter. http://twitter.com/davidfaustino

if you decide to follow twitter christina applegate is http://twitter.com/1CApplegate

those are the only two i know from the cast.
yes they are too cool - and I'm to uncool to use twitter :)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:12 pm

WTF?! You've had contact with David Fuastino and didn't tell us here on the board? What's up with that! :x

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:28 am

AxelFoley wrote:WTF?! You've had contact with David Fuastino and didn't tell us here on the board? What's up with that! :x
Didn't I wrote that? Maybe on the blog... It's already over a year or so. And he wasn't writing very much.

But yeahh, I had contact with him and also have a t-shirt where David greets all Albundy.net users :) . I think I haven't posted this info yet.
Problem is that we are building a house at the moment and I haven't got so much time. But in two months or so I'll do some more stuff for the page (video of the month, post pics of fun stuff and so on.)

So what should I say - always stay tuned :wink:

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 am

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:
AxelFoley wrote:WTF?! You've had contact with David Fuastino and didn't tell us here on the board? What's up with that! :x
Didn't I wrote that? Maybe on the blog... It's already over a year or so. And he wasn't writing very much.

But yeahh, I had contact with him and also have a t-shirt where David greets all Albundy.net users :) . I think I haven't posted this info yet.
Problem is that we are building a house at the moment and I haven't got so much time. But in two months or so I'll do some more stuff for the page (video of the month, post pics of fun stuff and so on.)

So what should I say - always stay tuned :wink:
8O That's pretty big news to hold out on us Daniel ;) When you update us, give us the whole story, even the things I already missed.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:35 pm

starving got in trouble legally over content. using the nazi flag was one of the things that got him in trouble because that was illegal to show in germany. that is why the show was yanked in germany. and david got attitude about it, rather than offering to be more caredul in the future, he claimed his "right" to be free of censorship. he even used the "art" argument. crap eating is art?

dan i was wondering why i can still watch it here and you couldn't. thats why, refusing to pull the nazi episode. evidently david isn't a heck of a lot smarter than bud.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:46 am

seems david is shooting a new pilot "clunkers" in baton rouge . have no idea what its about yet but is being filmed at a trucking dock / warehouse. http://myloc.me/show.php?id=v9wx