Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Discuss other TV-series and movies that the MWC actors has been a part of in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

kellyissuperhot
Shoe Salesman

Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Post by kellyissuperhot » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 pm

David Faustino is in the new movie Robodoc. It comes out this summer! I can't wait to see it. It looks hysterical. It is a medical comedy, and he plays the scientist who creates the RoboDoc. Check out the trailer on YouTube - http://youtube.com/watch?v=_F04X1oL2wY

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Re: Bud Bundy is in a new movie!!!

Post by ARMAN » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm

he looks... shaved and clean for a change :D thanx for linky ;)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:15 pm

This will be released in cinemas?

EDIT: Watched the trailer, I knew I remembered the title before. Michael Winslow is in the movie. My God this looks like a crapfest, and I'm sorry to say that.

Did anyone else notice the guy who dates Peg in an episode is in the movie? And Christina Applegate's brother in Jesse is in it as well.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:02 am

AxelFoley wrote:This will be released in cinemas?

EDIT: Watched the trailer, I knew I remembered the title before. Michael Winslow is in the movie. My God this looks like a crapfest, and I'm sorry to say that.

Did anyone else notice the guy who dates Peg in an episode is in the movie? And Christina Applegate's brother in Jesse is in it as well.

That almost seems like more than a coincidence doesn't it?
I saw Winslow live once when I was in college. He was amazing. That guy can make any noise you can think of. He pretended to be Jemi Hendrix and he was able to sound like he was playing the guitar and everything. Incredible.

MadBionicleCollector
Cousine Effie
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy!

Post by MadBionicleCollector » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:22 am

You can see it in the site's blog.... anyway, im counting on watching the movie. it seems entertaining :mrgreen:

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:23 am

Dr. Trumaine wrote:
AxelFoley wrote:This will be released in cinemas?

That almost seems like more than a coincidence doesn't it?
I saw Winslow live once when I was in college. He was amazing. That guy can make any noise you can think of. He pretended to be Jemi Hendrix and he was able to sound like he was playing the guitar and everything. Incredible.
Dude! :lol: I just met him a month ago at a sci-fi convention and got a ton of things signed AND saw him live! I agree he was awesome, I love Michael Winslow. That Jimi Hendrix thing is a classic among fans, he does that one all the time.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:26 am

Folks, if you would read (or keep an eye on the RSS-feed) of the Al Bundy Blog (http://blog.albundy.net) you would already knew that news.
RoboDoc --> http://blog.albundy.net/?p=112

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:04 am

AxelFoley wrote:... My God this looks like a crapfest, and I'm sorry to say that...
i didnt want to say that first :oops: :)
i doubt this will be showed in theatres and go straight on VH... oops DVD :mrgreen: I'd watch it thou just for David and hot sisters :P

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:Folks, if you would read (or keep an eye on the RSS-feed) of the Al Bundy Blog (http://blog.albundy.net) you would already knew that news.
RoboDoc --> http://blog.albundy.net/?p=112
Sorry, I usually keep updated on the blog. Guess I missed or forgot about this one.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Well I think it's not going to be a big blockbuster nor will we see it at the Oscars, but it could be a funny movie - the trailer was no too bad at all.
But I think that it will be in Europe a direct to DVD release. But let's see what the box offices will say.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:36 pm

actually it looks like a national lampoon movie and those usually do well in the states. they are suposed to be stupid, thats part of the humor. and theaters are air conditioned. in the summer you would even sit thru dr quinn medecin woman to avoid the heat in arizona. that was the nomam torture/initation show wasn't it griff had to watch?

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:53 pm

rdo3 wrote:actually it looks like a national lampoon movie and those usually do well in the states. they are suposed to be stupid, thats part of the humor. and theaters are air conditioned. in the summer you would even sit thru dr quinn medecin woman to avoid the heat in arizona. that was the nomam torture/initation show wasn't it griff had to watch?
It's not the stupid horror that sets me off, it's just everything about the movie is stinky to me.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Panek
Dodge Liebhaber
Your favorite MWC Character: Al & Peggy

Post by Panek » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 am

It's from the guys that brought us Animal House (National Lampoon), it's not some sort of cheesy small budget production that will probably go nowhere.

I love the Lampoon's films, so meh.

kellyissuperhot
Shoe Salesman

Post by kellyissuperhot » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Yes it will be released into theaters. The world premiere is may 10th in orlando. It will then open with a limited release in the summer.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Should we make a pact to go see it?