25%

Total votes: 4

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

1104 Requiem for a Chevyweight I

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Plot:

Al's beloved Dodge is fading away. Through a frantic "emergency operation", Al manages to "stabilize" the Dodge's condition, but it still needs constant "life support". Al is unwilling to let the Dodge go because he has fond memories of his father and the car (cue flashbacks). Al calls for a car doctor, who sees that the Dodge needs a fuel pump "transplant". Since those fuel pumps are a rarity, the doctor suggests that the car be "harvested" for spare parts instead, which would sell for a high price. This, of course, is completely unacceptable to Al.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: 1104 Requiem for a Chevyweight I

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:37 pm

A 3 is probably more appropriate for this episode, but I'm going to give it a 2.5, because I really didn't like that they gave us an excuse to why Kelly is so stupid. It's just like they did on The Simpsons, explaining to us that Homer is dumb because he has a crayon stuck up his nose. It just don't sit well with me. Kelly is just supposed to be dumb without no real reason why.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:38 am

I really think that car doctor was a jump the shark deal.

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Post by Officer Dan » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:04 am

The 2-parter is one of the lowest in the whole series... :? :? :?

It's really really bad imo (bad acting, yelling, crying), bad guest starring (the car doctor) and so on.

The only funny part for me is Jefferson's trip to Cuba and the flashback scenes, even if the part with Al's father could have been better. So i gave it 2 stars.
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992