33%
No votes

Total votes: 6

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Rate & review season 11

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:04 am

From 1-10 stars, how would you rate the eleventh season of Married... With Children?

Also, if you'd like you could also give us a small review of the season.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Re: Rate & review season 11

Post by Daniel » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 am

I think I'll have to think about that season ratings for some days to come to an answer!

ButterWanker
Ike Foreman
Your favorite MWC Character: Peggy

Post by ButterWanker » Tue May 14, 2013 12:17 am

Someone gave this season a 1?!

Although I know most fans hate this season, I like it (certainly more than 9 & 10). 9/10 stars for me. I think they tried some news things (not all worked of course) & it brought a freshness that had been missing. I'm also thankful that even though we didn't get a proper finale, we got this season because I would have hated if the show had ended at S10.

I really do like most episodes, but I particularly love the "Breaking Up" trilogy.

I find it interesting that Ed O'Neill said in the American TV Legends interview Marriedaniac posted that they decided to end it because the affiliates wouldn't be able to afford more episodes for syndication. If they knew that, why wouldn't they make that decision prior to the finale so that fans would get a proper goodbye? I'm sure the decision was made in conjunction with the ratings & behind-the-scenes shakeups, but still.

P.S. - Now that I've rated all the seasons, I'll have to start on each individual episode!

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Post by Officer Dan » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:49 am

I just can't rate a Bundy season very low. But for me, 11 is the worst season. Ed himself said that too (i think on True Hollywood Story), that they were not satisfied with it (with season 10 also).

Also, they have no final episode. But how would you create a final show for the Bundys. I think it is like the Simpsons: It is impossible.
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992