71%
29%

Total votes: 7

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: 511 Baby bringt Barschaft/And baby makes money

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am

4, I felt so sorry for Al & I can understand why he wasn't able to walk after a nine month sex-marathon :)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 am

"...a weekend in Des Moines with Orville Redenbacher and his cool grandson." - Kelly

Oh that line makes me laugh :D

I don't know about in Europe, but in the 80s over here Orville Redenbacker Popcorn had this ad campaign where Orville and his grandson would sit around talking about thier popcorn. Gary, the grandson, looked like a total dork as you can see.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:00 am

Ok, so I think you’ll enjoy what I am about to write or you’ll come away from it thinking I am quite strange! I was inspired to do something recently by this very episode of MWC. I’ve mentioned elsewhere on the forum that I am into genealogy. Well, about 7 years ago I located the previously unmarked grave of my direct line paternal great-great-great grandfather, a Civil War veteran. Because of his service I was able to get a military grave marker for him, which was quite an honor, but that’s not the end of the story. The board president of the cemetery said that there was an unused grave plot beside him, purchased by the family way back then, and that if I would get a notarized affidavit saying I was his direct heir, then I could claim it. I did this and put the plot up for sale. It finally sold and I received the check a few weeks ago. So its not everyday you inherit something from your third-great grandfather....this is special money to me. “Creditors don’t get one penny! How dare they expect us to pay for five year old items!” So I thought and thought about what I should do with the money. I asked the cemetery what my ancestor paid for the grave back in the 1920s and I figured it out, the money had appreciated by 1800%. I think I can do a lot better. So accordingly I have invested the money in a a very aggressive growth based stock fund. My ggg-grandfather died over 90 years ago. This account will stay separate from my other assets and go into a special trust. I am going to stipulate that it is not to be touched until 90 years after my death. If I reach a regular life expectancy it will grow into a substantial fortune. At first I thought I would leave it to all of my descendants then living, but then I thought...no that will just make it small change again. Then I came up with what my brother says I should call the "Bundy Clause.” So, 90 years after my death, the money will go to the first of my descendants to have a male baby Shoe “born in wedlock” named after me. Mostly I’m doing this because I think it will be hilarious. I expect my descendants will not soon forget me, or my fathers before me for that matter. :D
Last edited by Dr. Shoe on Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spare Tire Dixon
Grandmaster B
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Spare Tire Dixon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:51 pm

That may be the coolest thing I've ever heard someone do! :) Is it legal?
I dropped you like third period French!

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Yep! I read about Ben Franklin doing something similar. Not with the name aspect of course, but he did have his money grow interest for 200 years before it was released.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:43 am

:lol: Do it!
I suddenly imagined a scene not unlike the one in the episode where the details have been stipulated, and everyone is feverishly trying to fornicate right there. :lol:

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Post by Officer Dan » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:32 am

4 stars ...has some classic scenes. Especially when the hear that a baby will get them money and they directly try to climb their wives :D als well as Al with grey hair in the wheelchair at the end of the episode.
Eine schrecklich nette Familie / Married...with Children-Fan seit / since 1992