blog codes

Please report any errors

Moderator: Moderators

rdo3
Bob Rooney

blog codes

Post by rdo3 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:45 pm

on the blog where it says enter code i didn't want to post but couldn't have if i wanted to. my keyboard dosn't have the characters, or i dont know how to do them. its currently a < over a minus sign, i, devide by ( a dash with one dot above and one below), 1 or l, 0 with two dots on top, another 0 with an accent on top, one of those greek letters frats love, and a [ with a ~ over it. so out of 7 charcets i can do 2, the i and 1 on my keyboard. this is on the katey sagal celeb profile.

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Re: blog codes

Post by Daniel » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:04 pm

rdo3 wrote:on the blog where it says enter code i didn't want to post but couldn't have if i wanted to. my keyboard dosn't have the characters, or i dont know how to do them. its currently a < over a minus sign, i, devide by ( a dash with one dot above and one below), 1 or l, 0 with two dots on top, another 0 with an accent on top, one of those greek letters frats love, and a [ with a ~ over it. so out of 7 charcets i can do 2, the i and 1 on my keyboard. this is on the katey sagal celeb profile.
I've that problem sometimes too. I have no idea why this habens - BUT. Just have a look bevore you write your post.
If you can't read the capta (=the image with the letters) just reload the page - normaly then it works.

If not, just leave me a short feedback here.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Re: blog codes

Post by rdo3 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:21 am

thereis no error other than i'm on post 149 and post 150 gets me off masculin feminist (al's worst ememy / nightmare) status. i get to be al again ratherthan marcie! no offence board marcie, your work rocks (is great). us blokes , if we cant beal we atleast want to be kellys boyfriend or the guy peg cheats with. we dont want to be jefferson. maye peferson was prettier, but his bbs made steve look like he had big brass ones. sorry if that dosn't translate well. ask daniel.