Image Image ;)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Ah damn, I can't play FLV on my computer :(

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:53 pm

download latest media player classic http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Med ... lassic.htm

if still not workin than latest codec pack from same page

VLC player plays FLV files also

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Oh ok, I'll try that man. Thanks.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm

AxelFoley wrote:Oh ok, I'll try that man. Thanks.
And you can watch online ...

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Yeah but I want to have them safe on the comp ;)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:57 am

There's some good shots of Katie in that second video. Yeah I'd have to say I'd totally do her.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:53 am

doc yer a sick sick man, wanting a mother/daughter tag team. ;) . daniel i have read about an episode/special i cant find celebrating the 200th show. would you happen to have it by any chance? i heard it has the best pics of the set/stage you can find. best o' the bundies or something like that was the name and i think it was around the requiem for a chevy weight episode.

(i'm only a sick man, i would let katie or christina have the night off and they can come back tomorrow on the others day off.)

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:59 pm

rdo3 wrote:doc yer a sick sick man, wanting a mother/daughter tag team. ;) . daniel i have read about an episode/special i cant find celebrating the 200th show. would you happen to have it by any chance? i heard it has the best pics of the set/stage you can find. best o' the bundies or something like that was the name and i think it was around the requiem for a chevy weight episode.

(i'm only a sick man, i would let katie or christina have the night off and they can come back tomorrow on the others day off.)
I think I have it - maybe I'll upload it in the next days (or for the next video of the month)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:01 pm

Are you talking about the 200th episode? Isn't that included in the DVD from the season it aired?! :o

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Yea its on season 9. No I'm just a sick man. The thing you mentioned Rdo never occured to me!

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:41 am

season 9? i gotta wait some more. oh well. i found a program for free called photo modeler lite. if you have vista it'll tell you that you need a missing dll. i googled and got the dll, put it in the folder and it fired right up. all you have to do is outline the same objet in multiple photos and it'll model the item for you, and even slap on a uv map texture from the photos. you can then export the files in variouse formats to snap together in another program such as blender.

edit. daniel i didn't mean you were making me wait. season 8 comes out this month. i'm gonna wait for the release here because i want the highest quality avalible so i can use photomodeler lite on them. and i posted in the wrong thread for the download links.

Posted: Today at 8:29 am Post subject: (No subject)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone wants links to download photomodeler lite :

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/simtelnet/win...s/pmlt31_a.zip
http://www.qumran.org/ftp/local/win/app/gfx/pmlt31a.zip
ftp://ftp.ware.ru/win/mycomputer/graphics/pmlt31a.exe

but it is a very limited version. (the full version is virtually unlimited since it has more input points that we could pick out but also costs $1,000). when you install it if you are missing the file just google the required dll,download it and stick it in the photomodeler file. all win xp and earlier have the file included. vista is also missing the .chm (windows help files) drivers so google and instal them if you need them. the limit on points per project with the free version is 100 i think. with the full version its 10k or 100k.

i would like to watch the episode since i have never seen it, but dont waste your time if it's just for me. me modeling the bundy house is going to wait a bit more. but i'm more stuborn than al, i will get it done. a true bundy (or fan) may be a loser but we aint quitters.

Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Video of the Month

Post by Daniel » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Robin saves David

What could that be? Have a look:

http://blog.albundy.net/?p=113

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Re: Video of the Month

Post by ARMAN » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:46 pm

that just doesnt look right :) you just wait him to make a stupid face or say something dumb :D

Thanx Daniel ;)