List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Friends, Simpsons, ....

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
BloodyMaary wrote:Full House? What's that? I have never heard about it.
Of course you have, it's Huset Fullt in Swedish, with those kids getting a lecture at the end of every episode.
And that stupid little girl saying "Hey dude" followed by canned cuteness laughter. Terrible show, a crime against humanity!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:
BloodyMaary wrote:Full House? What's that? I have never heard about it.
Of course you have, it's Huset Fullt in Swedish, with those kids getting a lecture at the end of every episode.
And that stupid little girl saying "Hey dude" followed by canned cuteness laughter. Terrible show, a crime against humanity!
Actually, I believe it's "How rude!"

Oh, oh, I just blew my cover...

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:15 am

Shoe Dick wrote:

haha, Shoe Dick, you better not run the Full House forum! You'll be cast out of NO MA'AM, that's right, you'll be branded.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 pm

To illustrate just how much Full House was on and just how hard it was to avoid, I think Stephanie (?) was the one who said "How rude!" and Michelle (the Olsen twins) said, "You got it dude!"

*hangs head in shame*

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:

haha, Shoe Dick, you better not run the Full House forum! You'll be cast out of NO MA'AM, that's right, you'll be branded.
There's a Full House forum?!

I bet it's German.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

_Psycho Dad_
Ephraim Wanker

Post by _Psycho Dad_ » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm

My favourite sitcom is ofcourse MWC. All other sitcoms are just a good or a bad try, mostly a bad try (seinfeld, fresh prince...). The only one that is unique and is something new, like the mwc was new in the 80s and 90s, is THE BIG BANG THEORY, although the new season pretty much sucks. I like very much THE COMEDY CENTRAL ROAST OF CELEBRETIES, and let us ask ourselves who started the whole roast thing, yes in mwc they were roasting eachoter all the time. The best roasters are Jeff Ross, Lisa Lampanelli and Greg Giraldo (RIP).
Some other good shows:
-SIMPSONS
-BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD
-ALO ALO (this is really good if you havent seen it yet)
-SOPRANOS
-KNIGHT RIDER
-TOP GEAR (only the original english series)
-NIP TUCK

And the best non sitcom show ever made is DEXTER. Seriously if you havent seen this yet, start watching season 1 and you wont be able to stop.
Thats about it, if i remember some that i missed out i will write them.
Lie if your wife is awaking. Lie if your belly is aching. Lie if you think she's faking. Lie, sell shoes, lie.

_Psycho Dad_
Ephraim Wanker

Post by _Psycho Dad_ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 pm

I forgot to mention:
HOUSE M.D.
DA ALI G SHOW
BAND OF BROTHERS
Lie if your wife is awaking. Lie if your belly is aching. Lie if you think she's faking. Lie, sell shoes, lie.

BloodyMaary
Masculine Feminist

Post by BloodyMaary » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:21 pm

_Psycho Dad_ wrote:HOUSE M.D.
I love you!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 am

_Psycho Dad_ wrote:My favourite sitcom is ofcourse MWC. All other sitcoms are just a good or a bad try, mostly a bad try (seinfeld, fresh prince...). The only one that is unique and is something new, like the mwc was new in the 80s and 90s, is THE BIG BANG THEORY, although the new season pretty much sucks. I like very much THE COMEDY CENTRAL ROAST OF CELEBRETIES, and let us ask ourselves who started the whole roast thing, yes in mwc they were roasting eachoter all the time. The best roasters are Jeff Ross, Lisa Lampanelli and Greg Giraldo (RIP).
Some other good shows:
-SIMPSONS
-BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD
-ALO ALO (this is really good if you havent seen it yet)
-SOPRANOS
-KNIGHT RIDER
-TOP GEAR (only the original english series)
-NIP TUCK

And the best non sitcom show ever made is DEXTER. Seriously if you havent seen this yet, start watching season 1 and you wont be able to stop.
Thats about it, if i remember some that i missed out i will write them.
Man, you've got some fine taste in TV-shows (though I love Seinfeld)

I grew up with Alo Alo, so that has a special place in my heart. The Big Bang Theory is easily the best sitcom on television right now, the only one I'm following. Season 4 was released in Sweden the day after my birthday (Wednesday this week!) and it was on the top of my wish list.

I got the first season of Dexter this Christmas and you are right, it's addictive!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:45 am

Dexter is a great show, but there was only one show I couldn't stop watching: Lost

_Psycho Dad_
Ephraim Wanker

Post by _Psycho Dad_ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Dexter is the best show, cant wait to see the new season in september. If you just watched season 1, be prepared for season 2 which is the most exciting season in my opinion.
And about big bang theory, first few season were really good, something new, but now i have a feeling the producers are trying to change it in some dating show. Everyone are in couples and they are destroying the show. The biggest fail was when Howard Wolowitz (the funniest character) got engaged, he should be single, i loved the shows where he was trying to get women, it was hilarious. The show is turning into Friends :(. And you know how Bundy hated the Friends ;)
And about Lost. I used to love the show but i have a feeling that the producers didnt know what will happen on the end, they kept compicating the show, without having any idea how to connect it and how to end it. Total dissapointment, even in one part of simpsons they made a joke when Bart writes on the board in school: The end of lost - it was all the dogs dream. And thats exactly how it was :D

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Shoe Dick wrote: Actually, I believe it's "How rude!"

marriedaniac wrote:To illustrate just how much Full House was on and just how hard it was to avoid, I think Stephanie (?) was the one who said "How rude!" and Michelle (the Olsen twins) said, "You got it dude!"

*hangs head in shame*

And I'm prepared to call America's Most Wanted. Not that it'll do any good in the case of you two!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Daniel wrote:Dexter is a great show, but there was only one show I couldn't stop watching: Lost
Too bad you thought the last episode sucked :(

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
Daniel wrote:Dexter is a great show, but there was only one show I couldn't stop watching: Lost
That show was the biggest con job! They pulled you in and pulled you in and then...nothing at the end!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:
That show was the biggest con job! They pulled you in and pulled you in and then...nothing at the end!
I thought there was plenty at the end. I was very satisfied. I think the fans were divided into two groups though: those who were fans because of the mysteries, and those who were sucked in because of the characters. A lot of people forget, or perhaps never knew, that LOST's heart and soul was the characters, not the occassional mindfucks.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008