for english talking people
- Dr. Shoe
- Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
- Posts: 2044
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
- Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
- Location: Kansas City
Yeah, but its kind of in stalker territory. If some chick got a tattoo of me on her arm I think I'd run like hell.
- Shoe Dick
- Asst. Admin
- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
- Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
- Location: Sweden
Really? It's pretty common to tattoo celebrities faces on your body. Is it more creepy if it is a male getting a tattoo of a girl, and vice versa?
R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398
Shoe Dick wrote::) Really? It's pretty common to tattoo celebrities faces on your body. Is it more creepy if it is a male getting a tattoo of a girl, and vice versa?
Even more creepy is when someone gets a tattoo of Oprah or Roseanne
That is pushing the bounds of good taste.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest