Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat May 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Damn it! I would have bought this one! :cry:

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat May 17, 2008 2:12 pm

I know. It was to end a few minutes after I found it. Not enough time to confer with the wife, etc. :|

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Sun May 18, 2008 3:29 pm

I'm wondering how long this guy is selling this amazin stuff.
I've already asked him - but he has denieded, but I'm sure he's a relevant of Dottie McQuown (the property master & Hairstylist of MWC).

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun May 18, 2008 4:13 pm

He calls himself a mwcfan, but sells all these stuff? What real fan would do this? If he's dying and in need of cash, then I'd understand.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun May 18, 2008 7:46 pm

The price of gasoline has doubled in the last 4 years. That'd be my explanation.

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Mon May 26, 2008 11:32 am

Yesterday I openend my high secure Sentry TC8-331 Safe where I put all my MWC Stuff to have a look at it and to take some photos of the new stuff I own.
The last time I updated my collection list ( http://www.albundy.net/g_my_stuff.php ) is already some time ago.

So in the next days I'll upload some new photos - and hell yes, I also took photos of my comics :) - but also of some other great stuff.

I also did a check of my autographs if they are preprints or real ones.
So stay tuned :wink:

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 pm

I think the O'neill one is a standard pre-print he sends to fans. I could be wrong though.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Mon May 26, 2008 2:39 pm

AxelFoley wrote:I think the O'neill one is a standard pre-print he sends to fans. I could be wrong though.
You are right - I've read that too.

But I've two autographes (not personalized) - both are no pre-prints.
To not give away too much - the second one is already some older stuff - I bought years ago - but that one is definitely not a preprint.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon May 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:Yesterday I openend my high secure Sentry TC8-331 Safe where I put all my MWC Stuff to have a look at it and to take some photos of the new stuff I own.
The last time I updated my collection list ( http://www.albundy.net/g_my_stuff.php ) is already some time ago.

So in the next days I'll upload some new photos - and hell yes, I also took photos of my comics :) - but also of some other great stuff.

I also did a check of my autographs if they are preprints or real ones.
So stay tuned :wink:
Hey Daniel, is that Polk High 33 shirt a regular t-shirt or is it an actual jersey? I've seen the jersey on ebay and am thinking of getting one. Do you reccomend it?

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:56 am

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Damn it, WHO is this man that sells all these things?! He must have worked on the show somehow. Doesn't anyone know? Someone here perhaps bought something from him?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm

I was just playing around & googling and found out that mwcfan1, the guy that are selling these awesome props, used to be a member here but left because he wasn't allowed to sell his VHS copies of the unaired pilot. Why haven't anyone mentioned this? Sounded like Daniel has even won some of his stuff in the past.

The topic in question can be read here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 pm

AxelFoley wrote:I was just playing around & googling and found out that mwcfan1, the guy that are selling these awesome props, used to be a member here but left because he wasn't allowed to sell his VHS copies of the unaired pilot. Why haven't anyone mentioned this? Sounded like Daniel has even won some of his stuff in the past.

Do you think that this mwcfan is the mwcfan1 from ebay?
I've bought (way to much) stuff from him.
He has never told me where he got all the things - I always thought he's a relative from one of the property masters of the show... (can't remember exactly what we wrote).

btw: I have the unaired pilot episode somewhere :)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:
AxelFoley wrote:I was just playing around & googling and found out that mwcfan1, the guy that are selling these awesome props, used to be a member here but left because he wasn't allowed to sell his VHS copies of the unaired pilot. Why haven't anyone mentioned this? Sounded like Daniel has even won some of his stuff in the past.

Do you think that this mwcfan is the mwcfan1 from ebay?
I've bought (way to much) stuff from him.
He has never told me where he got all the things - I always thought he's a relative from one of the property masters of the show... (can't remember exactly what we wrote).

btw: I have the unaired pilot episode somewhere :)
Well, if you read the thread, he even urges you not to bid on any more of his stuff on Ebay. Same username here as on Ebay. Must be the guy, right?

What things have you bought from him? I don't think I've seen any screen-used props in the section where you show your collection.

I have the unaired episode as well, Zypherix hooked me up with that one :wink:

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008