Re: another MWC Remake??

Post by Daniel » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 pm

I looks very familiar to me.

--> http://blog.albundy.net/?p=87

rus21
Onkel Irwin

Post by rus21 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:29 pm

on february 1, 2010 the next season of happy together is starting in russia. it includes 50 new episodes (which weren't shown in the US). american and russian script writers joined their efforts to develop the storyline and create dialogues.

счастливы вместе

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 pm

rus21 wrote:on february 1, 2010 the next season of happy together is starting in russia. it includes 50 new episodes (which weren't shown in the US). american and russian script writers joined their efforts to develop the storyline and create dialogues.

счастливы вместе
50 Episodes for one season?
Seems that is a great success is russia.

rus21
Onkel Irwin

Post by rus21 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 am

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:50 Episodes for one season?
Seems that is a great success is russia.
yes. It is 4 season (Season 1, episodes: 100; Season 2, episodes: 96; Season 2, episodes: 49)
I like the original version.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:14 am

while i cant get any of the streaming links to watch to work right now there are a few via google links http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... art=0&sa=N just googleing streaming and the russian name of the show give alot on links to download it none are live streaming.

rus21
Onkel Irwin

Post by rus21 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:41 pm

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm

thanks rus....that one works great. now i am going to have to download all the old episodes and learn russian from them since i already know what they are saying in english. if i can learn enough i can make english scripts of the new shows. eventually i hope to be able to make animated versions. they are rewriting blender which can be used for making and animating 3d models, make human will make the 3d characters, and videotrace is going to make rebluilding all the sets much easier but the sofwares wont be complete till the end of the year, but they are all free.

makehuman and blender are opensource so i can get the betas for them, and while not opensource videotrace is having a public beta which i can use for non comercial purposes. you can get the video trace beta for few more days from here http://punchcard.com.au/wordpress/?page_id=46 all you have to do is give them a valid email address so they can send you a download link when it releases. after it releases they stop giving out the downloads and you have to wait for the next beta release to get it. the rest of the software you can get anytime. i can get links to all the software is anyone wants them.

if you have ever tried 3d modeling and animation you know how hard it is without blue prints. videotrace makes it easy. watch the video at the bottom of this page to see why video trace will help me succed where i would fail without it. it is soo cool. http://punchcard.com.au/wordpress/

hopefully i can have the original characters make the new scripts in english and all will be legal as long as i keep it free and non comercial (i dont sell them)

rus21
Onkel Irwin

Post by rus21 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:00 pm

rdo3
i hope you'll succeed in it )