...Marcy!!
14%

Total votes: 21

Panek
Dodge Liebhaber
Your favorite MWC Character: Al & Peggy

Peggy or Kelly?

Post by Panek » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:25 pm

To my surprise, I haven't seen a topic like this in the English section of the board, so I thought I'd give it a try :)

Ok, so, my fellow NO'MAAM-ers:

Who do you like better, when it comes to looks and style: Peggy or Kelly?

I am probably one of the few people on Earth who like Peg better than Kelly. While I consider both characters great, Peggy just looked better and better each season. Kelly also looks great, and early in the series I liked her and Peggy the same, but her utter stupidity, 'larger' by each season, was a big turn down, and I think she lost much from her looks when she cut her hair short.

Let's see what do you guys think ;)

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:28 pm

The style of the 80s was very bad, no difference what person you take :)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:07 pm

Hey, only 1 vote and it's from me? Get voting people! Even the topic starter gets to vote, just so you know Panek ;)

I think both of them are beautiful women, Peggy got better looking each year (I didn't find her that hot in the first few years). Since Kelly is more close to my age I choose her, more milage ya know! :lol:

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Panek
Dodge Liebhaber

Post by Panek » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:36 pm

AxelFoley wrote:Hey, only 1 vote and it's from me? Get voting people! Even the topic starter gets to vote, just so you know Panek ;)
Yeah, I know, I just went away from the PC after creating the topic and forgot about it :P
I think both of them are beautiful women, Peggy got better looking each year (I didn't find her that hot in the first few years). Since Kelly is more close to my age I choose her, more milage ya know! :lol:
Hmmm, I think that Kelly already has more mileage, you know, with all the boys she dated, but then again, as Al said about Peggy - "Oh come on! The football team retired HER jersey!" (04x12; that always makes me laugh hard :D), so I guess there's a tie when it comes to this...

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:47 pm

Haha yeah I guess that is true, but lets put it this way then: She has more milage left :wink:

Panek
Dodge Liebhaber

Post by Panek » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:01 pm

AxelFoley wrote:Haha yeah I guess that is true, but lets put it this way then: She has more milage left :wink:
I agree, but Peg isn't that far behind, she's so sex-starved that she looks like she has alot of mileage left :lol:

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:03 pm

Yeah and she must hav a lot of craving since she's not getting much from Al :D

Oh and by the way, I know a lot of people who prefer Peg so fear not, you are not alone!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Panek
Dodge Liebhaber

Post by Panek » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:09 pm

AxelFoley wrote:Yeah and she must hav a lot of craving since she's not getting much from Al :D
Yeah, but then again, she would never cheat on Al, so I guess she is gonna starve forever xD
Oh and by the way, I know a lot of people who prefer Peg so fear not, you are not alone!
Great :) :)

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:11 pm

Well, I have to say that as a boy I liked Kelly more. That's probably normal. If I'd liked Peggy more Dr. Frued might have had something to say about that. But as I'm older now I have to vote for Peggy too. She's just plain hot. But what about Amber or Miranda Cardinal or Miss October or the hundred other hot babes that floated on and off that set?

Hey and we might laugh at Marcy but they did ugly her up for that show. In real life she's not bad. You guys ever seen that vampire movie Fright Night? She's topless in it and looking pretty sexy.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:21 pm

Dr. Trumaine wrote:Hey and we might laugh at Marcy but they did ugly her up for that show. In real life she's not bad. You guys ever seen that vampire movie Fright Night? She's topless in it and looking pretty sexy.
Yeah I've seen that! When I saw that I was so shocked as to how young Amanda looked in that, she played the typical teenager-in-horror character in this movie. I mean only 2 years later she played a very mature wife on MWC. It was somewhat bizarre.

Panek
Dodge Liebhaber

Post by Panek » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:28 pm

I have to get that movie somewhere...

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm

I mean only 2 years later she played a very mature wife on MWC. It was somewhat bizarre.
Wow! That was only two years later? I never thought about that. 2 years was a long time for me in the 80's.
I have to get that movie somewhere...
Haha yea now they'll be a glut of Bundy fans on Amazon trying to buy up copies. Actually now that I think about it I'm gonna check that out too. Race ya!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:52 pm

I've been thinking of getting the movie for some time now, it's available in Sweden and I gotta admit it's a great horror/comedy/adventure movie.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:14 pm

Panek wrote:I have to get that movie somewhere...
You should - it's realy a great movie. And for the time it was shooted it has some great special fx parts.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:50 am

Ok I made a mistake. I watched it this evening. Some other chick was topless in the movie. Still Amanda does some dirty dancing and she does look pretty good. Although I think they enhanced some things if you know what I mean. The movie is still pretty good decades later.