Bundyology.com

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Bundyology.com

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:38 am

We all know about bundyology and the crazy amount of work that has been put in to it. I was just wondering two things:

1. Are the owners and contributers of that site members on these forums?

2. Have you had any luck contacting the owner of the site? I'e tried emailing several times, giving suggestions, new facts etc, but never gotten a response.

Any help is appreciated!

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:51 am

You know I have e-mailed bundyology too and never gotten a reply. I've also wondered if the bundyology webmaster logs onto this site. Surely he knows about albundy.net. Good question Axel.

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 pm

Hi there!

I know the owner of bundyology (so of course he knows me :) ).
But he is not a member of this forum.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:55 pm

Oh, ok that's cool. Do you have any idea why it's so hard to get a response from him?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 pm

AxelFoley wrote:Oh, ok that's cool. Do you have any idea why it's so hard to get a response from him?
Maybe he has a lot of things to do.
We all have a life near mwc :wink:

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:03 pm

:D Yeah I know, but it's not like it's fanmail or anything, I'm trying to help him with his site and stuff. Oh well ;)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:52 pm

Now I've emailed Bundyology again with updates on which Swedish channel is airing MWC, since whatis posted there is not correct. I hope it will be changed and that I'll perhaps get a reply this time.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:31 am

I can't log on to Bundyology. Is it gone?

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:32 am

i think it is gone. i tried every link on the main page under links and they are all gone too. i keep getting a search engine offering the domain name for sale, or a plain "page not found". this may be the last married with children site on the net. well it's not live anymore, but thanks to alexas wayback machine it is archived with working links. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://Bundyology.com it's not lost. it also has the complete site at variouse dates. and if you go to the top of the page any input other discontinued sites you can bring up alot of them too.

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:48 am

rdo3 wrote:i think it is gone. i tried every link on the main page under links and they are all gone too. i keep getting a search engine offering the domain name for sale, or a plain "page not found". this may be the last married with children site on the net. well it's not live anymore, but thanks to alexas wayback machine it is archived with working links. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://Bundyology.com it's not lost. it also has the complete site at variouse dates. and if you go to the top of the page any input other discontinued sites you can bring up alot of them too.
actually try this link it's the latest complete archive of the site june 6, 2007. http://web.archive.org/web/200706062238 ... ology.com/

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:55 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I refuse to believe it's gone! It might just be out of order at the moment, the best place on the internet can NOT just disappear like this without a warning :(

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:04 am

AxelFoley wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I refuse to believe it's gone! It might just be out of order at the moment, the best place on the internet can NOT just disappear like this without a warning :(
just click on the wayback link. they saved most of it. most of the pics and sounds are gone but the text is still there. and if you click on the links they saved them too, just alot of the pics and sounds are gone. i'm suprised how much they saved. we should check into a way to archive their archive incase the wayback machine goes down too. any geeks/nerds (and i mean that in a good way) on the site that would know how to do it? i wish i was a geek/nerd.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:18 am

Yes, maybe one of us could uphold the site again?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:21 pm

I hope this is just an error. Admin didn't you say you knew the guy? Maybe he will respond to a petition from you? Or we could all flood him with e-mails begging to get the site back up. What was that guy's e-mail?

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:04 pm

So one last time:

NO, BUNDYOLOGY IS NOT HISTORY :) - He's just changing his provider!

And please, don't flood him with emails - as I said - I'm in contact with andreas and the site will be up again. And no stop crying :)