need " do not accept checks from this man" poster.

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

tee hee!
Chicken

need " do not accept checks from this man" poster.

Post by tee hee! » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:21 pm

I'm looking for a poster or picture of al's face w/ the words " do not accept checks from this man". you know like the ones they have in some of the episodes. can anyone tell where i can find one?

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:27 pm

The image was this I think. But I don't have the full image at the moment (better say - I don't have the time to search for it at the moment).

tee hee!
Chicken

Post by tee hee! » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:09 pm

i don't think that is the picture. it was more like a mugshot w/ the words " do not accept checks from this man." i tried looking in google images but have so far come up w/ nothing.

tee hee!
Chicken

Post by tee hee! » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:34 pm

it's shown in the episode where the bundy's live in the supermarket ( i don't remember what season).
the worker's are looking at Al & say to themselves " where have i seen that guy before?" & the camera pans over to the cashier's counter & they show the picture of Al w/ the words " do not accept checks from this man".

Glenn
Bob Rooney

Post by Glenn » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:54 pm

Didn't such a picture also show in the episode 8x02 "Hood in the boyz" where Al wents to an old Highschool friend he was in love with to help her with some gang problems?
Dicke Frauen: Eins, Zwo, Drei, Vier, keine Dickenwitze hier!
Al: Fünf, Sechs, Sieben, Acht, bis ihr durch den Boden kracht.

tee hee!
Chicken

Post by tee hee! » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:51 pm

i don't remember if it appeared in that episode. it's appeared in a couple episodes. very funny picture. i can't find it for sale as a poster anywhere! damn!