ARMAN
No Maam Member

Re: Ed gonna be on Davids show this sunday

Post by ARMAN » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:22 am

Al Bumby....?!?!?
Tante Heather

Post by Al Bumby....?!?!? » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Spoiler Alert : Just finished listening to it. Pretty cool interview. Nothing substantial that we didn't already know, except david said that Ed was going to be in the pilot episode. 8) So looks like dave for sure, Christina already said in tv interview she's working on something with david..so she's in, david now confirmed Ed is in pilot. That leaves confirmation on katey. Hopefully mcguintly and some of the no ma'am bunch and we have ourselves a true reunion show. At the very least an actual finale episode if it goes nowhere. There wasn't as much meat to this interview as I was expecting. Some modern family questions, eds carreer, his black belt...and david said he rewatched the series for the interview but stumbled and said there were like 270 or 280 episodes. For shame david, for shame. Lol Felt like there were more songs played throughout than in Christina and Kateys interviews. Good overall but could have been slightly more Mwc info heavy.

Sal

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Al Bumby....?!?!? wrote:david said he rewatched the series for the interview but stumbled and said there were like 270 or 280 episodes. For shame david, for shame. Lol Felt like there were more songs played throughout than in Christina and Kateys interviews. Good overall but could have been slightly more Mwc info heavy.
I was shaking my head when he said 270 episodes :) But he was right in that he only missed out on two (and even mentioned The Poker Game) and Ed was in every single one.
Perhaps if there was less music, we could have got more talk, bacause what we heard was great.

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:36 pm

I see Anna didnt post it here yet, David posted a video of that interview minus all the music inbetween. I wished they did a video but I didnt even try to ask David about video, I thought just to hear it was such a treat :P So here you go

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 am

When I posted it on the Facebook page, I was on my phone and so I forgot about it when I finally got to a computer lol.
I wasn't expecting a video of the interview. A very nice treat! Thanks for posting it.

InMeelisFest
New Market Maller
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Kelly

Post by InMeelisFest » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:02 pm

cool.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Officer Dan
Al "Icky" Bundy
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "4 Touchdowns" Bundy

Post by Officer Dan » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:47 pm