You know you don't *get* MWC when...

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: You know you don't *get* MWC when...

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:00 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Marcy and Al are so much alike (espeically when Steve lost his job and when she was married Jefferson) so they probably both fear change. :)
That's an excellent point. Hadn't though about that.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:16 am

They would never admit it, but I bet they like to tease/insult each other because it's one of the few things they can enjoy in life. Or something like that.

And Marcy kisses Al when she is drunk... 8)

I'm sure there's a thesis in this!

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:26 pm

yea i think if they'd not have that inner hate to eachother they'd deffinitly spoon :mrgreen:

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Alright you guys are getting into dark territory....I don't think we want to go down this road. 8O

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun May 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Just read something that takes the fucking cake. Someone on IMDb started a thread asking if Peg really loves Al... :roll:

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Here's one for ya:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 211AAFABNk
Why was ed o'neill's al bundy character such a political failure from married with children?

i'm not talking about his job as a shoe salesman, i'm talking about his speeches, like when he mentioned guys and women.

he failed to realize how ignorant and wrong some women were with some of the wrongful crap they did, with how they didn't treat guys as good and well as they should have, with how they wrongfully turned guys down for sexual activity with them for no reason, and how they should've been scolded, scorned, and berated by guys for that.

his daughter kelly bundy was a prime example of how much of a moronic idiot she was with how badly and wrongfully she treated guys for no reason, and it pis#es me off that that actress christina applegate never got her comeuppance for it in any of the later movies she was in. that b#stard jean reno treated her too damn good in the 2001 movie "just visiting", and she also had it too damn good in the 2009 movie "the rocker". i'm going to write to her personally and mention all of this to her and tell her how stupid, moronic, and wrong her kelly bundy character was in that sitcom.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Wow. Just...

Wow.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:05 pm

That's the ravings of a psychopath. Wouldn't be surprised if he's got a restraining order from somebody.