Shoe Dick's collection of Married With Children memorabilia

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: Shoe Dick's collection of Married With Children memorabi

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:03 am

Shoe Dick wrote:Will you be posting the full report on your site soon?
Yep. Week after next I have a week of holidays I can (hopefully) do a whole lotta updates. Yours is top of the list! :P

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:Shoe Dick, I'm so gald you had such a great time and that he was such a gracious host! And thanks for all the details in that report. You make me want to make want to look for a convention!

That's a great picture of you two together.
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the report and hope you'll see him at a convention as well one of these days. He does them in the States as well, so you never know!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm about to upload your report, Detective Dick, but I'm having some problems with logging in (to the ftp). And now I had a problem sending a PM to Daniel. Daniel, can you hear me? :lol:

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:26 am

I think I might start a similar list of merchanise. I'm moving house (again) and I'm taking the opportunity to go through everything and I'm taking pictures of all my MWC stuff and other TV collectables.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am

marriedaniac wrote:I think I might start a similar list of merchanise. I'm moving house (again) and I'm taking the opportunity to go through everything and I'm taking pictures of all my MWC stuff and other TV collectables.
Awesome! Looking forward to it.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

AlFan
Iggy Bundy

Post by AlFan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi Shoedick, do you still wear your Jacket from time to time or is it framed, havenot seen any real items from MWC for a long time now on ebay...
and the things I see from Prosellers are somewhat out of my budget... greetings Alfan
“You’re in No Ma’am’s land now, baby. So let’s set the record straight. You need us jar-opening, oil-changing, spider-squashing, furniture-rearranging men a lot more than we need you .” - Al Bundy

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:41 pm

AlFan wrote:Hi Shoedick, do you still wear your Jacket from time to time or is it framed, havenot seen any real items from MWC for a long time now on ebay...
and the things I see from Prosellers are somewhat out of my budget... greetings Alfan
Hi Alfan, good to see you here again. No, I don't dare to wear it out, I've got it on my wall with my other MWC collectibles :) I did sport it at the convention though, as I mentioned in my last collection update.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Khoyle2001
Shoe Salesman

Post by Khoyle2001 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 am

If you ever get tired of the jacket let me know! Would be happy to take it off your hands! Of course I would pay you for it!

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 am

Fat chance.

Khoyle2001
Shoe Salesman

Post by Khoyle2001 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 am

LOL! Yeah thats what I thought you would say! Just got done watching all the episodes again! I just love MWC!
Take care!

Khoyle2001
Shoe Salesman

Post by Khoyle2001 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:13 am

WAIT! You live in Kansas City! Really! Wow! I live in Wichita and come to KC every once in a while. Love to have a chance to see your collection some time! If you dont want to show it I understand.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Khoyle2001 wrote:WAIT! You live in Kansas City! Really! Wow! I live in Wichita and come to KC every once in a while. Love to have a chance to see your collection some time! If you dont want to show it I understand.
:) The guy who said "fat chance" is not the guy who owns the jacket, that would be me :wink: If you're ever on vacation in Sweden, I'd be more than happy to show you my collection.

Welcome to the forum, BTW!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
Khoyle2001 wrote:WAIT! You live in Kansas City! Really! Wow! I live in Wichita and come to KC every once in a while. Love to have a chance to see your collection some time! If you dont want to show it I understand.
:) The guy who said "fat chance" is not the guy who owns the jacket, that would be me :wink: If you're ever on vacation in Sweden, I'd be more than happy to show you my collection.

Welcome to the forum, BTW!
And if I had a worthy collection you'd be welcome to come see it as well! Sadly for us the good stuff's all in Sweden :wink: .

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:51 pm

And you single guys out there - remember, this could happen to you! :P

Khoyle2001
Shoe Salesman

Post by Khoyle2001 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 am

Damn! Sweden? Well there goes my hopes of ever seeing that cool jacket and other good stuff!
Thanks anyhow!