For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Discuss other TV-series and movies that the MWC actors has been a part of in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby marriedaniac » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Has anyone been watching the current season of Celebrity Apprentice? Tia Carrere was on it until last week when her team lost, but she somehow managed to keep her dignity. Though, when she got fired I kinda felt like saying, "That's for stealing the Bundy Bounce!"

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Shoe Dick » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 pm

marriedaniac wrote:Has anyone been watching the current season of Celebrity Apprentice? Tia Carrere was on it until last week when her team lost, but she somehow managed to keep her dignity. Though, when she got fired I kinda felt like saying, "That's for stealing the Bundy Bounce!"

:) :) :) :) :)

FYI, Tia Carrere is sooooo hot. At least was, haven't seen her in anything recently. Could she still pull off the "Bundy Bounce"?
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby marriedaniac » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 am

Image

"Oh my."

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Shoe Dick » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 am

GEORGE TAKEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it, I have to watch that season online or something, I LOVE George Takei, he's the coolest guy on earth!
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby marriedaniac » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:28 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:GEORGE TAKEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it, I have to watch that season online or something, I LOVE George Takei, he's the coolest guy on earth!

He's awesome. You only have to watch the first few episodes of this season to see him, unfortunately... he's a classy guy.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby marriedaniac » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 am

The guy who plays Mr. Director, Leland Orser, in three episodes is in The Bone Collector with Ed. He really is a damn good actor and I see him in a lot of things. He made me cry in an episode of SVU.

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Shoe Dick » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:GEORGE TAKEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it, I have to watch that season online or something, I LOVE George Takei, he's the coolest guy on earth!

He's awesome. You only have to watch the first few episodes of this season to see him, unfortunately... he's a classy guy.

Hey hey, spoilers :(
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Dr. Shoe » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 pm

I am watching the 7th season of Malcom in The Middle and Griff made an appearance as the owner of a putt putt golf course.
Last edited by Dr. Shoe on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby marriedaniac » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:I am watching the 7th season of Malcom in The Middle and Griff made an appearance as the owner of putt putt golf course.

Yay! I love Malcolm.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Dr. Shoe » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:14 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:I am watching the 7th season of Malcom in The Middle and Griff made an appearance as the owner of putt putt golf course.

Yay! I love Malcolm.


George Takai also makes an appearance.

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Shoe Dick » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:I am watching the 7th season of Malcom in The Middle and Griff made an appearance as the owner of putt putt golf course.

Yay! I love Malcolm.


George Takai also makes an appearance.

Hey, it's TakEi, like in toupée! 01:43 in this clip:

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/entertai ... er/2507441

:) :) :) :) :)
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby marriedaniac » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:22 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:
George Takai also makes an appearance.

Hey, it's TakEi, like in toupée! 01:43 in this clip:

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/entertai ... er/2507441

:) :) :) :) :)


And the horse you rode in on!! 8)

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Dr. Shoe » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:08 am

I just watched Ted McGinley In an episode of Psych. You know, he makes a pretty good bad guy.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Dr. Shoe » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Image

We watched this the other night. We really enjoyed it. McGinley was good. Has one of the lessor Baldwin brothers in it too. True meaning of Christmas kind of Christmas movie.
Last edited by Dr. Shoe on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: For When you notice MWC actors in other shows

Postby Shoe Dick » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 pm

The image isn't showing. What movie was it? I love me a good Christmas movie.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398


Return to “Other Works of MWC Actors”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest