I'M GOING TO MEET DAVID FAUSTINO!!!!!

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: I'M GOING TO MEET DAVID FAUSTINO!!!!!

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Daniel wrote:A few years ago I wrote with him some emails and he sent me a signed photo. On that time he sent to europe as far as I can remember he even sent it for free (I still have the photo and the envenlope ;) )
Yeah me too, still have the autograph, envelope and signed t-shirt back when he sent to Europe.
Dr. Shoe wrote:Nothing yet.
I guess he's busy at the moment.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:45 am

Here's a mock picture of the guests attending the show as zombies :)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:52 am

Look out Isis!

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Look out Isis!
The horror, the horror!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 am

Shoe Dick wrote:So far I think I'm going to get the following items signed by David:

1 8x10 photo of him as Bud Bundy (grown up)
1 8x10 cast photo (in case I ever get to meet others in the cast who could sign it as well)
NO MA'AM t-shirt (previously signed by E.E. Bell)
I Told Ya 12" single (this one will be tricky for me to decide. At the moment, it's SEALED and in great condition. Should I break the seal and have him sign the record, have him sign it with the seal being intact, or not have him sign it at all?
As previously mentioned, the NO MA'AM t-shirt is not a possibility at the moment. Also, I've decided not to bring the I Told Ya single with me for various reasons. One, I'm taking the bus to this thing and will be spending the weekend with my friend. This means it gets very tricky trying to find a place to put your very fragile, mint condition vinyl record in your luggage. I just don't want to take any chances. I also didn't quite know if I should break the seal, have him sign it with the seal or try to remove some of it to have him sign it.

BUT, something I'm super excited about is that I'm bringing my Big Bundy Box set to the convention and will have him sign that!!! I've packed it carefully in lots of bubble-wrap and put it in a box that fits it perfectly. I can't think of anything better to get signed by a cast member of MWC than the Big Bundy Box. I thought it would be impossible for me to love it more, but now I will! :)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:45 pm

The idea with the Big Bundy Box is a great one!
I can't wait for your report about that day.

Btw: Davids Faustinos Manager is from Austria - that's why he has been so often there :P

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Daniel wrote:Btw: Davids Faustinos Manager is from Austria - that's why he has been so often there :P
Really? That's cool. I guess it's very lucrative for him to have a European manager since MWC is still so popular over here. I hope you'll get a chance to meet him one of these days.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
Daniel wrote:Btw: Davids Faustinos Manager is from Austria - that's why he has been so often there :P
Really? That's cool. I guess it's very lucrative for him to have a European manager since MWC is still so popular over here. I hope you'll get a chance to meet him one of these days.
And maybe my chance for a meet and greet (only joking).
Maybe he's also on the convention.

You can't miss him (Helmut Werner is his name) - he's the blond one on the photo.
He's a bit famous in Austria since he wants to marry the daughter of a famous builder who has it's own reality show on TV :)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:57 pm

So... is that David's possy? Not sure how many words I'll get out of my mouth when he has his whole crew with him at the table :)

Anyway, I promise to give a very detailed account of our meeting, even though it will probably be pretty brief. I know most of what I'm going to say to him already, hopefully the conversation will flow and I won't be too nervous about meeting him.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:So... is that David's possy? Not sure how many words I'll get out of my mouth when he has his whole crew with him at the table :)

*lol*

Shoe Dick wrote:Anyway, I promise to give a very detailed account of our meeting, even though it will probably be pretty brief. I know most of what I'm going to say to him already, hopefully the conversation will flow and I won't be too nervous about meeting him.
Can't wait for that!

I have that at least two times you are going to mention albundy.net ;)
He can have a quaterly column if he wants *gg*

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 am

He is on his way to Sweden now. :D

David Faustino
Sweden!!! here i come for your cheese & your chocolate!!! Wait, that's Switzerland. Wtf are yall famous for ?

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:08 am

yea just saw it too :P

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 am

And all the comments from people telling him what Sweden is famous for: ABBA, Ikea, meatballs... :)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 am

marriedaniac wrote:He is on his way to Sweden now. :D

David Faustino
Sweden!!! here i come for your cheese & your chocolate!!! Wait, that's Switzerland. Wtf are yall famous for ?
:) :) :) :) :)

Well that made me laugh and made my day, now he's 100% coming. There's always a possibility of cancelled appearances. Edward Furlong was supposed to come but got held up and Lance Henriksen substituted him.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:45 am

i asked him to treat you well when you meet him :P make a pictar too :wink: