I'M GOING TO MEET DAVID FAUSTINO!!!!!

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

I'M GOING TO MEET DAVID FAUSTINO!!!!!

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:11 am

Oh my GOD you guys, I'm soooo in a state of shock right now! I just learned that the sci-fi convention I usually go to here in Sweden has a new guest - and his name is DAVID FAUSTINO!!!! The convention is being held on March 31st to April 1st, I'll be going on the first day (the Saturday.) Here's a link to the event in question: http://propworld.nu/index_G2012.html

I still can't quite believe it. I'm going to meet Bud Bundy! Now I have to think reeeeeeeal hard as to what I'm going to get signed by him. It will be at least 3 items, I reckon. Oh boy! I also have to prepare what I'm going to say/ask him

I just realised something, I HAVE to wear the Polk High jacket to this convention, I just have to! Maybe I'll even complete the outfit and go as Al Bundy? What do you guys think?

Anywho, this was the first place I went to when I heard the news and had calmed down to a reasonable level. I jut felt I had to share it with you guys.

WHOOOOOOAAAAA BUNDY!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Re: I'M GOING TO MEET DAVID FAUSTINO!!!!!

Post by ARMAN » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:42 am

lol :mrgreen:

going like Al is probably too nerdy, Polk High jacket is perfectly ok thou :P

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 pm

ARMAN wrote:lol :mrgreen:

going like Al is probably too nerdy, Polk High jacket is perfectly ok thou :P
Well, once I have the Polk High jacket on, I'll only need a football, my No Ma'am t-shirt and a pair of brown or grey pants. Not that much of a stretch IMO, and I definitely don't think it's nerdy at all :P Just a fun thing to do.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Dude that's freakain' awesome! You gotta get picture with him too! And don't forget to plug albundy.net. Let us know what photos and/or other stuff you are gonna get signed. Too bad Raiders jackets are almost completely black.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:20 am

Yeah, I'm definitely getting a photo with him. They offer professional photshoots at the convention, though I much prefer a photo with the guest at their table. So far I think I'm going to get the following items signed by David:

1 8x10 photo of him as Bud Bundy (grown up)
1 8x10 cast photo (in case I ever get to meet others in the cast who could sign it as well)
NO MA'AM t-shirt (previously signed by E.E. Bell)
I Told Ya 12" single (this one will be tricky for me to decide. At the moment, it's SEALED and in great condition. Should I break the seal and have him sign the record, have him sign it with the seal being intact, or not have him sign it at all?

Anything else I should get signed?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 am

I wonder if he'll ask you why it isn't open! Maybe get another one that is open and have him sign that one? That sound like a good list to me.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 am

:) Well, I hope he'll respect that it's a collector's item if it remains unopen. Maybe i'll look for an open one as well, just in case.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

InMeelisFest
New Market Maller
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Kelly

Post by InMeelisFest » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Woah, what a lucky opportunity! What down/city it is? I wanna know how many miles/kilometers i fail to be from there.
Are you going to ask him if he ever portrais Buds role again? Woah again you lucky son of a onion! :)
Last edited by InMeelisFest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:10 pm

InMeelisFest wrote:Woah, what a lucky opportunity! What down/city it is? I wanna know how many miles/kilometers i fail to be from there there.
Are you going to ask him if he evers portrais Buds role again? Whoah again you lucky son of a onion! :)
It will be in the town of Gothenburg, Swedens second largest city. I don't really know what I'll tell/ask him. I'll be nervous as hell so I better start prepping soon :)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

ronthekanuk
New Market Maller

Post by ronthekanuk » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 am

Hi Shoe Dick,

Congratulations on the strange turn of events..
Who would have thought that ...
Wouldn't you be in heaven if Christina also attended?

Maybe you should get a red wig and go as Peg?
That would make YOU the star.... or shall I say... prisoner? :lol:

PS... no comments about his diminutive stature. :oops:

AlFan
Iggy Bundy

Post by AlFan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi,

Can beleive you are excited !
A couple of years back he attended a similar thing in the Nerherlands, I also was verry much excited and was not dissapointed.
A verry bice man, his father was there too and a lot of other celebrities.
He took his time for every fan and I got some Pictures taken as well as signed,(also my 33 Shirt)

During the pictures he sat on a sofa just like MWC, hope he does that again for you.
What maybe a nice idea for you is that when you sit on the sofa with him, just ask him and do it yourself to put
your hand through your trousers, just like Al did in MWC, its a bit different than most pictures.

Make sure to wear your Jacket, its not over the top, if you like that matters !!

ALso some memebers of the A team attended with the van ha,ha,

Anyway have a great time, will try to find the website for the convention,

greetings,

ALfan
“You’re in No Ma’am’s land now, baby. So let’s set the record straight. You need us jar-opening, oil-changing, spider-squashing, furniture-rearranging men a lot more than we need you .” - Al Bundy

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 pm

AlFan wrote:Hi,

Can beleive you are excited !
A couple of years back he attended a similar thing in the Nerherlands, I also was verry much excited and was not dissapointed.
A verry bice man, his father was there too and a lot of other celebrities.
He took his time for every fan and I got some Pictures taken as well as signed,(also my 33 Shirt)

During the pictures he sat on a sofa just like MWC, hope he does that again for you.
What maybe a nice idea for you is that when you sit on the sofa with him, just ask him and do it yourself to put
your hand through your trousers, just like Al did in MWC, its a bit different than most pictures.

Make sure to wear your Jacket, its not over the top, if you like that matters !!

ALso some memebers of the A team attended with the van ha,ha,

Anyway have a great time, will try to find the website for the convention,

greetings,

ALfan
So you've met him as well? That's awesome! I'd love to see some pics of your signed stuff and the two of you together etc.

I'm afraid the photoshoot will strictly be with a typical, normal background set up by the photographer. There's no announcement on the site of the convention about there being a couch to pose on.

P.S. I've added a link to the event in my original post.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:27 pm

dont forget Bundy's family credo, the real one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGC2LajXRlA :mrgreen:

ronthekanuk
New Market Maller

Post by ronthekanuk » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:Yeah, I'm definitely getting a photo with him. They offer professional photshoots at the convention, though I much prefer a photo with the guest at their table. So far I think I'm going to get the following items signed by David:

1 8x10 photo of him as Bud Bundy (grown up)
1 8x10 cast photo (in case I ever get to meet others in the cast who could sign it as well)
NO MA'AM t-shirt (previously signed by E.E. Bell)
I Told Ya 12" single (this one will be tricky for me to decide. At the moment, it's SEALED and in great condition. Should I break the seal and have him sign the record, have him sign it with the seal being intact, or not have him sign it at all?

Anything else I should get signed?
===========================================

Hi Shoe Dick...
If you open the package make sure to get a picture (preferably polaroid)
of you, David and the shirt to prove that it was signed by him.

He owes you that much for making him famous for a few minutes. 8O