MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:22 am

At least I have one confirmation:
I got a table draft script of How Bleen Was My Kelly from ebay. "Black or White sound-alike" is the song mentioned for the already-filmed montage sequence. I'm glad it was never the original song; I can assume it was MWC's music department (Jonathan Wolff et al) doing those.

Even better info about this script: It's an original, got notes on the back and Bob Rooney's lines are circulated/marked (in pencil). I'm thinking this script might have belonged to E. E. Bell. :D

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:20 pm

marriedaniac wrote:At least I have one confirmation:
I got a table draft script of How Bleen Was My Kelly from ebay. "Black or White sound-alike" is the song mentioned for the already-filmed montage sequence. I'm glad it was never the original song; I can assume it was MWC's music department (Jonathan Wolff et al) doing those.

Even better info about this script: It's an original, got notes on the back and Bob Rooney's lines are circulated/marked (in pencil). I'm thinking this script might have belonged to E. E. Bell. :D
WHAAAAAT?? Is that the script that's been on eBay for ages? I've contacted that guy to ask if it's an original script or a copy but didn't get a reply. It's fishy how they don't get sold even at low prices, if they are in fact original scripts.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:At least I have one confirmation:
I got a table draft script of How Bleen Was My Kelly from ebay. "Black or White sound-alike" is the song mentioned for the already-filmed montage sequence. I'm glad it was never the original song; I can assume it was MWC's music department (Jonathan Wolff et al) doing those.

Even better info about this script: It's an original, got notes on the back and Bob Rooney's lines are circulated/marked (in pencil). I'm thinking this script might have belonged to E. E. Bell. :D
WHAAAAAT?? Is that the script that's been on eBay for ages? I've contacted that guy to ask if it's an original script or a copy but didn't get a reply. It's fishy how they don't get sold even at low prices, if they are in fact original scripts.
It's this one:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/360394280052
Here is (1) original 1995 TV show script from the "MARRIED WITH CHILDREN" comedy show. This script is the TABLE DRAFT from the show. Some pencil marks seen on a few pages. No signatures on this one. Some pencil notes seen on the back page (see photo). I don't know who it belonged to? This was the "HOW BLEEN WAS MY KELLY" show #1005 tape date 9/22/95 with air date 10/15/95.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by Dr. Shoe » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 am

That's awesome.

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by ARMAN » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 pm

so you bought that script? thats awsome, i wish i could learn how to use paypal and ebay... oh and have some money laying around so i can grab somthn like this :oops: :mrgreen:

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:43 am

ARMAN wrote:so you bought that script? thats awsome, i wish i could learn how to use paypal and ebay... oh and have some money laying around so i can grab somthn like this :oops: :mrgreen:
I don't have any money. :)
Using ebay and PayPal is very easy. Money-wise, I usually wait until I have something in my PayPal account before I buy anything - and I achieve that by selling things.

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Awesome purchase, I missed that one. Looks 100% legit.

Anyway, Arman, eBay and Paypal is easy stuff, very easy. It'll open up a whole new world of possibilities for you.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:50 am

Steve: "Tiny Bubbles up your nose Swensen!" From (0408) 976-SHOE.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:Steve: "Tiny Bubbles up your nose Swensen!" From (0408) 976-SHOE.
Also:

Marcy: "Where's Jefferson?"
Al: "He's out in the backyard singing Tiny Bubbles to Buck."

from 0605

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 pm

At last! :P


Season 11:

92. Mission Impossible theme (soundalike)
93. Cops theme (Bad Boys)
94. Handel - Hallelujah Chorus
95. Wagner - Ride of he Valkyries
96. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong
97. Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
98. Paul Anka - Puppy Love
99. Tchaikovsky - Love theme from Romeo & Juliet
100. Mendelssohn - Wedding March

extras:
The Judds - Rocking With The Rhythm of the Rain
Traditional - For He's A Jolly Good Fellow


download:

Code: Select all

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MW5CDEY

Aww, last song of the series is #100. (Unless I've screwed up the count along the way)
But there are others... and more... some extras and whatever else I find will be uploaded soon. Hopefully before Christmas. ;)

AgentRed
Miss Penza - Bundy
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by AgentRed » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Thank you!!

Interesting choice of date to post the soundtrack for season 11 :wink:

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:09 pm

AgentRed wrote:Thank you!!

Interesting choice of date to post the soundtrack for season 11 :wink:
Total coinkidink. :)

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by ARMAN » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:44 pm

thank you marriedaniac! :P

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Terrific!

Since you're on the low-down, would it be possible to make a Bundy Christmas collection? I don't remember if there are enough Christmas related songs on MWC to make one. It could be called "It's a Bundyful Christmas" :wink:
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC Soundtrack Anyone?

Post by Dr. Shoe » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 am

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Deck the Halls
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Frosty The Snowman
Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
12 Days of Christmas

Post Reply