Rank the seasons!

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: Rank the seasons!

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 am

Nice to see some lively (and friendly) debate. I agree on the Al & Steve scenes, btw.
It's all subjective; ask me next week and I could rate season 2 over... whichever I placed it over. (see? I can't even remember)

I've just watched all of season 2 again and I'm currently in love with it. But I'm also heavily into season 7 at the moment.

GrandmasterB
Onkel Irwin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by GrandmasterB » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 pm

I'll post a ranking at some point, I am currently watching the entire collection and I'm at the end of Season 7. Some of the episodes I havent seen since first time round but a lot of the early stuff I've seen many times. For the record, at times I've found seasons 6 & 7 difficult.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:51 pm

GrandmasterB wrote:I'll post a ranking at some point, I am currently watching the entire collection and I'm at the end of Season 7. Some of the episodes I havent seen since first time round but a lot of the early stuff I've seen many times. For the record, at times I've found seasons 6 & 7 difficult.
I'm surprised season six never gets mentioned among seasons that are the least liked. I think season 7 is way better, despite Seven, and that's the season most fans seem to rank the lowest.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Yep, you gotta look past the Seven character and judge it by the episodes. It's a pretty good season. He's not in many and he's faded out fairly quickly, only being used as a prop in later eps (Peggy needed someone to read the pirate book too, I guess.)

Plus, having recently watched season 7 again, I've noticed that Al and Peg are kind of... sexy. I mean, there are lots of bedroom scenes and they're fairly affectionate (for lack of a better word) to each other (in their Bundy way). Perhaps it's just their chemistry. Or is that just me?

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 am

marriedaniac wrote:Yep, you gotta look past the Seven character and judge it by the episodes. It's a pretty good season. He's not in many and he's faded out fairly quickly, only being used as a prop in later eps (Peggy needed someone to read the pirate book too, I guess.)
Yeah, I wrote something similar in my review of the season: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1384

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398