Al mentioning "The Duke"

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Al mentioning "The Duke"

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:24 am

I was just wondering the other day, in exactly how many episode does Al mention "The Duke" John Wayne? It must be at least 4-5, probably more. Anyone know for sure?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: Al mentioning "The Duke"

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:14 am

We'll have to go through the whole series again! Doesn't bundyology have some kind of celeberity mention page? Of course he may not record "The Duke" specifically, maybe just J. Wayne.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:35 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:We'll have to go through the whole series again! Doesn't bundyology have some kind of celeberity mention page? Of course he may not record "The Duke" specifically, maybe just J. Wayne.
I don't know, if so, I've totally forgotten about it. Took a quick look but couldn't find that page on the site.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:We'll have to go through the whole series again! Doesn't bundyology have some kind of celeberity mention page? Of course he may not record "The Duke" specifically, maybe just J. Wayne.
I don't know, if so, I've totally forgotten about it. Took a quick look but couldn't find that page on the site.
See, this is the kind of thing I want on my site. But that won't get done for a looooong time, I'm betting.

Bundyology has some mentions:
http://www.bundyology.com/refpeople.html
Wayne, John "The Duke" (0208, 0222, 0407, 0710, 0807, 0824, 1116, 1124) - US Actor
There could be more, though. 407 is definitely the one that jumps out at me when people say The Duke. "The Duke? The Duke wants me to do it?" "Got a 5-spot ridin on ya!"

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:07 pm

marriedaniac wrote: There could be more, though. 407 is definitely the one that jumps out at me when people say The Duke. "The Duke? The Duke wants me to do it?" "Got a 5-spot ridin on ya!"
Yeah, I love that episode and it's one of my favorite scenes from it :)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008