Video of the Month

News
marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Re: Video of the Month

Post by marriedaniac » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:40 pm

There's even a hint page on the DVD menus.

Here's a guide to finding the Easter Eggs:

Season 2: http://www.bundyology.com/dvd2.html
Season 3: http://www.bundyology.com/dvd3.html

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 am

i always watched them on my pc. in vlc or media player. a remote was never involved. but the picture is great with my vifeocard that auto upscales and resamples. its 1200 vs only 480 for sdtv. i get a better than 1080p picture even from the sdtv video than you can get with bluray on hdtv. i didn't realize how much it cost me. its already wensday. i'm just gonna wait for daniels videos. 1080p is the ultimate in tv, its actually low range in pc monitor. i thought i was getting the ultimate extra, mwc in hd didn't realize i was missing unseen content.

actually i'm glad. i got more than i ever did live because of the better picture. and i still get to look forward to never seen before (well for me, nbc slogan from years back: if you haven't seen it yet it's new to you) mwc footage. i get to be a mwv virgin again. and then i get the 25th aniversary later. even is the 25th aniversary is fox not mwc....i still get new footage this year. now i'm al not bud, being the looser made me the winner.

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 am

I've watched them on PC (only with much shittier resolution) and if you mouse about, strange numbers pop up on some screens...
I hope you realise that it's outtakes from the Reunion special, not actual MWC footage. I'm sure there's still lots of stuff you, I and everybody still hasn't seen, judging by some of the stuff found on youtube.

Still, it would be great to get all the eggs off the DVDs and into collection. Thanks, Daniel!

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 pm

I'd love to see some lost scenes or outtakes. All the DVDs are out so so that's not likely.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:42 pm

I think the DVD quality is good enough. Personally I'm not into all this HD-quality stuff, the way people are getting picky these days is annoying. If it's for a special effects movie like Avatar or so, I can see the point. But for a 20 year old sitcom, the DVD does the trick for me.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:I think the DVD quality is good enough. Personally I'm not into all this HD-quality stuff, the way people are getting picky these days is annoying. If it's for a special effects movie like Avatar or so, I can see the point. But for a 20 year old sitcom, the DVD does the trick for me.
Until we get MWC 3D!

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:I think the DVD quality is good enough. Personally I'm not into all this HD-quality stuff, the way people are getting picky these days is annoying. If it's for a special effects movie like Avatar or so, I can see the point. But for a 20 year old sitcom, the DVD does the trick for me.
Until we get MWC 3D!

We need this ep in proper 3D on DVD at least! :)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 am

Question: Has the SNL episode Ed appeared on while on MWC ever been posted here on the forum or on the video of the month forum/site blog?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

oh i would LOVE to see SNL with AL :P

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 am

ARMAN wrote:oh i would LOVE to see SNL with AL :P
Well, this Dick may have something up his Shoe.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Post by ARMAN » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm

that is mighty unfortunate combination of words... but i wanna see that show! :) btw rapidshare lately allow you to dl without stupid limits with a decient speed :wink:

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:18 am

Shoe Dick wrote:Question: Has the SNL episode Ed appeared on while on MWC ever been posted here on the forum or on the video of the month forum/site blog?
I don't know, I think I sent a copy to Daniel... but if anybody finds the full version (as originally aired) please let me know!

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:Question: Has the SNL episode Ed appeared on while on MWC ever been posted here on the forum or on the video of the month forum/site blog?
I don't know, I think I sent a copy to Daniel... but if anybody finds the full version (as originally aired) please let me know!
Yours wasn't the full version? Which one was it? The edited one?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:
Yours wasn't the full version? Which one was it? The edited one?
Yeah, Australia gets the one-hour (~43mins) versions. For a long time, I didn't know the US shows were over an hour! I recently downloaded Christina's episode from what I thought was a reliable source, but that was the shortened version. :evil:

So yeah, with Ed's, there's at least a couple of sketches we haven't seen. :(

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 am

marriedaniac wrote: Yeah, Australia gets the one-hour (~43mins) versions. For a long time, I didn't know the US shows were over an hour! I recently downloaded Christina's episode from what I thought was a reliable source, but that was the shortened version. :evil:

So yeah, with Ed's, there's at least a couple of sketches we haven't seen. :(
Well, how does one hour & 5 minutes sound?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008