Do you wear MWC clothes?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Mrs. Shoe
Shoe Salesman
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Marcy

Re: Do you wear MWC clothes?

Post by Mrs. Shoe » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I wear my husband's (Dr. Shoe's) NO MA'AM shirts around the house all the time. Comfortable and stylish. lol :lol:

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Mrs. Shoe wrote:I wear my husband's (Dr. Shoe's) NO MA'AM shirts around the house all the time. Comfortable and stylish. lol :lol:
Oh my God, it's Mrs. Shoe! Welcome, for God's sake, welcome! :) You know there's no going back now, don't you?

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Mrs. Shoe wrote:I wear my husband's (Dr. Shoe's) NO MA'AM shirts around the house all the time. Comfortable and stylish. lol :lol:

I love you pookie.

Mrs. Shoe
Shoe Salesman
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Marcy

Post by Mrs. Shoe » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:27 am

Ha ha Hello everyone!

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:44 am

I was wearing my Polk High shirt today at the butcher shop and this guy behind the counter says "Did you go to Polk High in Iowa?" I asked him if there really was a Polk High School in Iowa and he said yes. Strange since none of us has ever found a Polk High. I wonder if he was mistaken, I wanted to ask him more but by that point he was using a machine saw on something and couldn't hear me.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 pm

That's funny. If there indeed is a Polk High in America, I officially claim it a national heirloom!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

al1977
Iggy Bundy

Post by al1977 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 am

I have 2 Polk High T shirts and a Polk High 33 Football Jersey and wear them often

though in the UK most people think Ted Bundy before Al. I'm quick to correct them though

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:56 am

I have a pair of blue pajamas like Al's, they were really cheap, I've yet to get the bathrobe but as soon as I find the right shade of blue its mine.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:I have a pair of blue pajamas like Al's, they were really cheap, I've yet to get the bathrobe but as soon as I find the right shade of blue its mine.
Damn, I've always wanted pyjamas (we don't wear those in Sweden, usually) and the kind Al has would do the trick, same goes for the bathrobe.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:47 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:I have a pair of blue pajamas like Al's, they were really cheap, I've yet to get the bathrobe but as soon as I find the right shade of blue its mine.
Damn, I've always wanted pyjamas (we don't wear those in Sweden, usually) and the kind Al has would do the trick, same goes for the bathrobe.
Nobody? Not even old folks?

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Dr. Shoe wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:
Nobody? Not even old folks?
Not really, though old folks sometime wear something similar to moo-moo's.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 am

Here's a secret... I want a negligee like Peg's.

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
I've also thought about getting one of those cheap Timex watches Al wears (at least that's the brand I'm guessing it is) I think he wears the same one through most of the series. I'm not going around in a blue shirt, brown pants, and a ridiculously short boring tie though. Well, except on Holloween.

marriedaniac wrote:Here's a secret... I want a negligee like Peg's.
Hee heh hee, like in the Boudior photo?

Dr. Shoe

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

This is exactly what I bought Shoe Dick. I think its a safe bet that Al wears Hanes pajamas.

http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/Men ... 21125.aspx