Worst MWC season?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Worst MWC season?

Season 1
0
No votes
Season 2
0
No votes
Season 3
0
No votes
Season 4
0
No votes
Season 5
1
8%
Season 6
0
No votes
Season 7
5
38%
Season 8
0
No votes
Season 9
0
No votes
Season 10
1
8%
Season 11
6
46%
 
Total votes: 13

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby LetsRock » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:04 am

I agree, there were some really great episodes in that season, but Seven still annoyed the hell out of me :lol:
Image

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby Shoe Dick » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:Wow, you people are going to throw shoes atme when I post my season seven review...



It wasn't that bad. Even in the episodes with seven its only when he's speaking or otherwise the focus of the scene that you really get annoyed. And then there are some awesome episodes after him, Go For The Old, The Movie Show, Peggy and The Pirates! Those are freakin' great.

Exactly, some of the best episodes of the whole show.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby Shoe Dick » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:Wow, you people are going to throw shoes atme when I post my season seven review...


Do it!! :D

Said and done, here it is: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1384
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby ARMAN » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:14 pm

i am still rewatchin all the seasons from the beginning(end of 8th season now) and i'd say the weakest part of MWC (dont remember what seasons it was) when Stieve left and Jefferson didnt appear yet, it was somehow slow and weird, except for that part MWC is friggin awsome :D

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby Shoe Dick » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 am

ARMAN wrote:i am still rewatchin all the seasons from the beginning(end of 8th season now) and i'd say the weakest part of MWC (dont remember what seasons it was) when Stieve left and Jefferson didnt appear yet, it was somehow slow and weird, except for that part MWC is friggin awsome :D

Steve left halfway into season four, and Jefferson came to the show halfway into season 5. So I guess you'll have to vote for one of those unless the next three seasons change your mind.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby Shoe Dick » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 am

Now that Marcy Rhoades has disappeared, and her posts with her, I think at the very least, season 11 is the one season that most members are the least interested in discussing. Only three of the episodes from that season had any comments in them from members other than Marcy Rhoades, and are still on the Season 11 section. Once another member has posted in the thread, the thread can not be removed, the first poster to comment on it will be named the author of the topic once the real creator has deleted his/hers original post. Check out the other seasons, all of them still have their topics left, some perhaps because I've gone through seasons 1-10 and posted in all the episode's threads at least once after a viewing.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:Now that Marcy Rhoades has disappeared, and her posts with her, I think at the very least, season 11 is the one season that most members are the least interested in discussing. Only three of the episodes from that season had any comments in them from members other than Marcy Rhoades, and are still on the Season 11 section. Once another member has posted in the thread, the thread can not be removed, the first poster to comment on it will be named the author of the topic once the real creator has deleted his/hers original post. Check out the other seasons, all of them still have their topics left, some perhaps because I've gone through seasons 1-10 and posted in all the episode's threads at least once after a viewing.




Where the heck did Marcy go? She had all those good posts! Say it ain't so! :cry:

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby marriedaniac » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Yeah, it's bizarre.

And yeah, season 11 is probably the weakest season. If I had anything to say about certain eps (in their threads), I would. I certainly voted for all.

User avatar
Spare Tire Dixon
Bob Rooney
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby Spare Tire Dixon » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm

I had to vote for season 11. I don't think season 7 is as bad as most think it is. By season 11 Fox didn't care about MWC and it showed.
I dropped you like third period French!

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby marriedaniac » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Season 7 isn't bad at all. S*v*n the character is waste of skin and vocal chords, but the season itself is great. And, again, who the hell voted for season 5??

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: Worst MWC season?

Postby Dr. Shoe » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:38 am

Spare Tire Dixon wrote:I had to vote for season 11. I don't think season 7 is as bad as most think it is. By season 11 Fox didn't care about MWC and it showed.


Agreed.


Return to “English”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests