List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Friends, Simpsons, ....

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby Shoe Dick » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm very glad Betty has been introduced to a whole new generation. These last couple of years has made her a superstar.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby LetsRock » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Have you guys seen that Snickers ad that she did? It came out in New Zealand sometime last year and I think it was shown in 2010s Suberbowl commericals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Sv_z9j ... ure=fvwrel
Image

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby Shoe Dick » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:16 pm

LetsRock wrote:Have you guys seen that Snickers ad that she did? It came out in New Zealand sometime last year and I think it was shown in 2010s Suberbowl commericals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Sv_z9j ... ure=fvwrel

Indeed I have! An instand classic.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby LetsRock » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
LetsRock wrote:Have you guys seen that Snickers ad that she did? It came out in New Zealand sometime last year and I think it was shown in 2010s Suberbowl commericals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Sv_z9j ... ure=fvwrel

Indeed I have! An instand classic.


Agreed! She's 89 isn't she?
Image

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby Shoe Dick » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:13 pm

LetsRock wrote:Agreed! She's 89 isn't she?

Yupp, she's 90 next year and is the star in a sitcom currently on the air, what a woman!

P.S. She shares my birthday date, which I find übercool :wink:
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby LetsRock » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
LetsRock wrote:Agreed! She's 89 isn't she?

Yupp, she's 90 next year and is the star in a sitcom currently on the air, what a woman!

P.S. She shares my birthday date, which I find übercool :wink:


What a legend! and what a great person to share your birthday date with! :wink: 8)
Image

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2046
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby Dr. Shoe » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:30 am

Speaking of New Zealand, LetsRock are you are yours doing ok? The pictures on the news make it all look pretty bad down there.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby marriedaniac » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:01 am

That Snickers ad with her and Abe Vigoda still airs here regularly. :)

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby LetsRock » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:39 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Speaking of New Zealand, LetsRock are you are yours doing ok? The pictures on the news make it all look pretty bad down there.


Oh thank you, and yeah we're doing alright, the earthquake was in the South Island and i'm here in the North Island. I think the rescue workers are still tryna find people alive under everything and hopefully they find them alive :(
Image

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby LetsRock » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:39 am

marriedaniac wrote:That Snickers ad with her and Abe Vigoda still airs here regularly. :)



Same! It was on about an hour ago here actually and I thought of you guys :P
Image

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby marriedaniac » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:11 pm

LetsRock wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:Speaking of New Zealand, LetsRock are you are yours doing ok? The pictures on the news make it all look pretty bad down there.


Oh thank you, and yeah we're doing alright, the earthquake was in the South Island and i'm here in the North Island. I think the rescue workers are still tryna find people alive under everything and hopefully they find them alive :(


It really is horrible, the footage they show us. Every time I see the news the death count has risen. :cry: The benefit concert has already been planned, I'm sure.

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby LetsRock » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
LetsRock wrote:
Dr. Shoe wrote:Speaking of New Zealand, LetsRock are you are yours doing ok? The pictures on the news make it all look pretty bad down there.


Oh thank you, and yeah we're doing alright, the earthquake was in the South Island and i'm here in the North Island. I think the rescue workers are still tryna find people alive under everything and hopefully they find them alive :(


It really is horrible, the footage they show us. Every time I see the news the death count has risen. :cry: The benefit concert has already been planned, I'm sure.


Yeah I think the toll is at 103 now :( But everyones doing everything they can, big buses are coming round to towns and people are giving whatever they can and thousands of students are setting up a student army to clear the streets and check on people so thats a nice little touch through it all.
Image

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2046
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby Dr. Shoe » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:12 am

Well, I'm glad you're ok. Just prayed for the victims.

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby LetsRock » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 am

Dr. Shoe wrote:Well, I'm glad you're ok. Just prayed for the victims.


Thank you =) Me too, it's hard to think that this happened to our small little country :(
Image

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: List Your 10 Favourite TV Shows

Postby LetsRock » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 am

Image

Isn't that cute? :)
Image


Return to “Other Series / Andere Serien”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest