David Garrison im Netz + Film + Serienbilder

Fragen zu ESNF

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: David Garrison im Netz + Film + Serienbilder

Post by marriedaniac » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 am

I think I downloaded all the eps from youtube once upon a time. Still haven't really watched it yet! 8O

I think this is available in a torrent, too...


User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: David Garrison im Netz + Film + Serienbilder

Post by LetsRock » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am

Marcy Rhoades wrote:David macht auch Werbung für Red Lobster 1984. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXQNJEsO-F4


Haha that first picture looks like such a Steve smile!
Image

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: David Garrison im Netz + Film + Serienbilder

Post by marriedaniac » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 pm

LetsRock wrote:
Marcy Rhoades wrote:David macht auch Werbung für Red Lobster 1984. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXQNJEsO-F4


Haha that first picture looks like such a Steve smile!


It does, it reminds me of "A weenie with $100!" :)

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: David Garrison im Netz + Film + Serienbilder

Post by LetsRock » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:59 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
LetsRock wrote:
Marcy Rhoades wrote:David macht auch Werbung für Red Lobster 1984. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXQNJEsO-F4


Haha that first picture looks like such a Steve smile!


It does, it reminds me of "A weenie with $100!" :)


Haha it really does!! :lol:
Image

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2183
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden

Re: David Garrison im Netz + Film + Serienbilder

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 am

marriedaniac wrote:I think I downloaded all the eps from youtube once upon a time. Still haven't really watched it yet! 8O

I think this is available in a torrent, too...

Were there lots of them made?

Loved seeing the commercial BTW! He looked so much younger even though it was only three years before MWC started airing.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398


Post Reply