Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby marriedaniac » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 am

1998 - ET - Jesse set (EO & CA)

Image


1999 - Jesse set (CA & DF)

Image


2001 - Nikki (AB & DG)

Image


2003 - Reunion Special (all 7)

Image


Dec 2004 - 8 Simple Rules (KS & EO)

Image


2006 - Search for Funniest Mom in America (KS & AB)

Image


2008 - Star-ving ep 1 (DF & EO)

Image


2008 - Star-ving ep 4 (EO, KS, CA & DF)

Image


2009 - TV Land Awards (EO, KS, CA, DF & TM)

Image


Jan 2011 - Golden Globes (KS& EO)

Image

---

8)

Am I missing anything?

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby Shoe Dick » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:23 pm

WAIT A MINUTE. Did both Amanda Bearse and David Garrison appear in the same episode of Nikki?? I had no idea! I've seen quite a few episodes of that show, but not that particular one.

Great pictures though. Would be great to have some of the videos, too.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby ARMAN » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

+1 for videos :P

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby LetsRock » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 am

+2 for videos! :P

I've only seen the vid of EON and CA on the Jesse set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVygOBHV3HY

And the 8 Simple Rules episode with EON and KS:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDi8Gg1G69g
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvFeLsK ... re=related
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhQNEBnt ... re=related

I really enjoyed watching that episode of 8 Simple Rules, there are a few little MWC references i've spotted too :D
Wow I wanna see that Nikki episode now!! :D
Image

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby Shoe Dick » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:28 am

It REALLY pissed me off how they didn't make the crowd applaud Ed O'Neill when he entered the house in 8 Simple Rules. Everyone know they had so much history together, they should have clapped at their reunion on a sitcom.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby LetsRock » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:00 am

Shoe Dick wrote:It REALLY pissed me off how they didn't make the crowd applaud Ed O'Neill when he entered the house in 8 Simple Rules. Everyone know they had so much history together, they should have clapped at their reunion on a sitcom.


Me too!! :evil: Stupid audience.
I wonder if they ever accidently called each other Al or Peg :lol: They might have as a joke :)
Image

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby marriedaniac » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 am

Shoe Dick wrote:WAIT A MINUTE. Did both Amanda Bearse and David Garrison appear in the same episode of Nikki?? I had no idea! I've seen quite a few episodes of that show, but not that particular one.

Great pictures though. Would be great to have some of the videos, too.


Not only did Amanda and David appear in the episode together, but they were playing MARCY & STEVE.
I think it's the first episode of the second season ("Technical Knockout") - Nikki and her husbandwhatever playing Al and Peg/Kelly in a dream.

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby marriedaniac » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:35 am

LetsRock wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:It REALLY pissed me off how they didn't make the crowd applaud Ed O'Neill when he entered the house in 8 Simple Rules. Everyone know they had so much history together, they should have clapped at their reunion on a sitcom.


Me too!! :evil: Stupid audience.
I wonder if they ever accidently called each other Al or Peg :lol: They might have as a joke :)


Aww. There was a GREAT vid of them on the 8SR set on the Entertainment Tonight website and it's not there anymore. It was lovely and Ed said something about wanting to call her Peg or being careful not to "slip into the Bundy thing". It was taken down before I had the chance to save it. :(

I want that clip.

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby Shoe Dick » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 am

marriedaniac wrote:Not only did Amanda and David appear in the episode together, but they were playing MARCY & STEVE.
I think it's the first episode of the second season ("Technical Knockout") - Nikki and her husbandwhatever playing Al and Peg/Kelly in a dream.

Holy crap, that sounds awesome!

marriedaniac wrote:Aww. There was a GREAT vid of them on the 8SR set on the Entertainment Tonight website and it's not there anymore. It was lovely and Ed said something about wanting to call her Peg or being careful not to "slip into the Bundy thing". It was taken down before I had the chance to save it. :(

I want that clip.

Sounds like an interesting clip. Someone must have it, somewhere out there...
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby LetsRock » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Shoe Dick wrote:
marriedaniac wrote:Not only did Amanda and David appear in the episode together, but they were playing MARCY & STEVE.
I think it's the first episode of the second season ("Technical Knockout") - Nikki and her husbandwhatever playing Al and Peg/Kelly in a dream.

Holy crap, that sounds awesome!

marriedaniac wrote:Aww. There was a GREAT vid of them on the 8SR set on the Entertainment Tonight website and it's not there anymore. It was lovely and Ed said something about wanting to call her Peg or being careful not to "slip into the Bundy thing". It was taken down before I had the chance to save it. :(

I want that clip.

Sounds like an interesting clip. Someone must have it, somewhere out there...


SERRRIOUSLY??? Woah I really really want to see these videos now! Tomorrow i'm gonna go on a hunt to try and track them down!
Image

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby marriedaniac » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:10 pm

The Nikki ep is on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrj9Yx3Kppc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb7EkXLgF2s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcpOrucCzWY

The ET clip I fear is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong gone. :(

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby LetsRock » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 am

Thanks for those clips!
That wasn't a bad MWC parody!

Someone out there must have that ET clip :( Do you reckon Zypherix would have it? I didn't see it... but I might have missed it. I've gotten some pretty awesome stuff though :D
Image

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby marriedaniac » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 am

LetsRock wrote:Someone out there must have that ET clip :( Do you reckon Zypherix would have it? I didn't see it... but I might have missed it. I've gotten some pretty awesome stuff though :D


Nope, he doesn't have it.
When ET took it off I cried a million tears. Well, not really, but pretty much. But surely some deranged fan out there might have ripped it... it could appear on youtube in 2025.

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby LetsRock » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:49 am

I wonder if youtube will still be round in 2025... I hope so!
Image

User avatar
LetsRock
Verminator
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Reunions (cast reunions since MWC ended) [pics]

Postby LetsRock » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Well I found the link to the 8 Simple Rules thing, by complete accident actually! But it doesn't work anymore :(

From this site:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/sho ... p?t=125392
Image


Return to “English”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests