Dr. Trumaine wrote:
Particularily because Europe doesn't have so many fu*ked up people, and no shows like Springer (with topics like "My girlfriend is cheating on me with my father").
Please don't say that! Remember America's got 300 million people. The Jerry Springer show features a very small slice of the populace. I've lived here for 29 years and I can tell you I do not spend my days bumping into Springer's guests.
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. What I meant is, the United States have a very diverse population, and by this I mean that 90% of all the people are regular folk, but the remaining 10% are "screwed up". They have serious problems, but instead of seeking professional help, they go on shows like Springer.
This is why many people think that Americans are only fat, stupid, lazy, problematic people - because they watch shows like Springer. I hate Springer. Springer Springer Springer.