First or last 5 years?

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Do you prefer the first 5 years, or the later 5 years of the show?

First 5 years
50%
Later 5 years
25%
Love them equally
10%
Can't choose
15%

Total votes: 20

MadBionicleCollector
Cousine Effie
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy!

Re: First or last 5 years?

Post by MadBionicleCollector » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Does € stand for pund? i tryed google it, but no match :? anyway... counting on geting the box with english audio.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:48 pm

MadBionicleCollector wrote:Does € stand for pund? i tryed google it, but no match :? anyway... counting on geting the box with english audio.
It's Euro.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:04 pm

I voted the later 5 years, even though I love the first years as well. I don't like Jefferson more as a character than Steve, I can't choose between the two. The later seasons were just more fun IMO, with the inclusion of N.O. M.A.'A.M., which has some of the funniest moments in TV-history, Griff, Bob, the whole gang are great.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:27 pm

MadBionicleCollector wrote:Does € stand for pund? i tryed google it, but no match :? anyway... counting on geting the box with english audio.
Still Crowns in Norway :) Better you learn the €-Symbol - sooner or later you will get the Euro (sad, but true...)

MadBionicleCollector
Cousine Effie
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy!

Post by MadBionicleCollector » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Daniel (f.k.a. admin) wrote:
Still Crowns in Norway :) Better you learn the €-Symbol - sooner or later you will get the Euro (sad, but true...)
wouldn't suprise me! it's pretty equaled in the election, last time it was 51% to 49... i think :?

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:46 am

Hey I'd take some Euros right about now! :D

Hmm, Well I'd have to say I love seasons 3-10. 11 is just depressing, you can just feel the end. Still better than anything else of course.

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:26 pm

But if you put gun to my head and forced me to choose......I'd say hmm "shoot me."

N.S.J.K
Onkel Irwin
Your favorite MWC Character: Bud Bundy

Post by N.S.J.K » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:09 am

i own season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. i havent seen 10 or 11 but i like season 8 and 9 more then the other ones
Make Me Famous

The Dude
Shoe Salesman
Your favorite MWC Character: Walter

Post by The Dude » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Like the first half better; or through season 7, actually. Not big on the No Ma'am stuff really; the earlier material was, uh, subtler. Probably not the first word that people associate with MWC or TV in general; but think of scenes like when the adults are watching "Beaches" and contemplating their wasted past - except Marcy, who's obsessing over her bust size - then they all being singing "The Way We Were" in their heads and then burst out crying.

Still like the Jiggly Room stuff for all that. Also I swear things picked up in Season 11 somehow, the Stepford Peg was a riot. Basically I like the shows where Al and Peg are locking horns, in a lot of the later shows Peg seemed a bit incidental.

Really sucks that Fox didn't give them a proper send-off. Sounds like the verdict amongst the cast was that it should have involved the characters dieing horribly too.
You don't know, Walter? You seem to
know the answer to everything else!

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 am

the bundys cant die. how many times did al blow the houe up or something. the can survive more mishaps than wile e coyote.

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 am

rdo3 wrote:the bundys cant die. how many times did al blow the houe up or something. the can survive more mishaps than wile e coyote.
:)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin

Post by Shoe Dick » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:20 am

Wow, it's been almost a year and a half since anyone posted in this thread. About time for a bump then! We have some new members, please cast your votes in the poll.

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

LetsRock
Verminator
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy

Post by LetsRock » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Ahh it was the first 5 years for me. I think I was swayed because of Steve :)

marriedaniac
No Maam Member

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:01 pm

The Dude wrote:Like the first half better; or through season 7, actually. Not big on the No Ma'am stuff really; the earlier material was, uh, subtler. Probably not the first word that people associate with MWC or TV in general; but think of scenes like when the adults are watching "Beaches" and contemplating their wasted past - except Marcy, who's obsessing over her bust size - then they all being singing "The Way We Were" in their heads and then burst out crying.

Still like the Jiggly Room stuff for all that. Also I swear things picked up in Season 11 somehow, the Stepford Peg was a riot. Basically I like the shows where Al and Peg are locking horns, in a lot of the later shows Peg seemed a bit incidental.
I like this post. Wherever did The Dude go?

I think, if I had to choose, it would be the first 5 years. But I will watch all happily. I just consider MWC's golden years to be seasons 3-5. Possibly even 2-5.

LetsRock
Verminator
Your favorite MWC Character: Al "Four touchdowns in one game" Bundy

Post by LetsRock » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
The Dude wrote:Like the first half better; or through season 7, actually. Not big on the No Ma'am stuff really; the earlier material was, uh, subtler. Probably not the first word that people associate with MWC or TV in general; but think of scenes like when the adults are watching "Beaches" and contemplating their wasted past - except Marcy, who's obsessing over her bust size - then they all being singing "The Way We Were" in their heads and then burst out crying.

I like this post. Wherever did The Dude go?

I think, if I had to choose, it would be the first 5 years. But I will watch all happily. I just consider MWC's golden years to be seasons 3-5. Possibly even 2-5.
Me too, I think seasons 3, 4, and 5 were top notch. I think MWC was at the peak of popularity around this time too