In which episode does Marcy say?

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

Coloratus
Shoe Salesman

In which episode does Marcy say?

Post by Coloratus » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi,
does anybody know in which episode does Marcy say to the judge in the court: "Who are you to judge me!" (or something like that). I dont remember that scene quite well and I'm not sure if it was in a court, but I do know that those were the words.
I've been looking for them, because but I I thought it was pretty funny scene, but couldn't find that episode. Please help!

Coloratus
Shoe Salesman

Re: In which episode does Marcy say?

Post by Coloratus » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Tnx for the quick reply! :)
I've checked both of these episodes but it turns out that it isn't in any of it. I was surprised because those are probably the only episodes in which Marcy is in a court an I'm pretty sure that she said something similiar to: "Who are you to judge me?!" Do you have any idea which other episode could it be?

rdo3
Bob Rooney

Post by rdo3 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 am

it's not in a court room but i believe she says that line or close to in in the episode where her gay cousin comes to visit and in the episode where she wrecked steves car.

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 am

Coloratus wrote:Hi,
does anybody know in which episode does Marcy say to the judge in the court: "Who are you to judge me!" (or something like that). I dont remember that scene quite well and I'm not sure if it was in a court, but I do know that those were the words.
I've been looking for them, because but I I thought it was pretty funny scene, but couldn't find that episode. Please help!
I'm pretty certain is the "Sue Casa, His Casa" episode. She says it right to the judge which of course is the funny irony.

Coloratus
Shoe Salesman

Post by Coloratus » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm

It turns out that it is in episode "Sue Casa, His Casa". Tnx for all answers. :D