good evening.

Here you can ask any questions about MWC

Moderator: Moderators

gdownstairs
Shoe Salesman

good evening.

Post by gdownstairs » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:46 am

Hi, Bundy's...
gosh the new president borak. he's really making me feel and look silly. I always looked up to kelly and all her potential. and best efforts and her brilliance in the day. Im a model too. and have a great style of life like hers. now borak comes in saying that's not a life at all. and needs these quick fixes and changes immediately.. he doesn't know anything about good girls special lives. I feel like Im being forced to put on clothes I dont like because the day can no longer hold me in a skin tight outfit safely.
from sandi b. :mrgreen:
what are we going to do.
I never saw kelly or my life as though it could be torn apart from doing exactly what you like. and wearing what you personal vision tells you is the best! I need some help.
I feel like there's something in the air about straight danger.. and no common sense mind that were all going to live and simple things to do.. I never thought my life would ever have so many precautions.. befor the date even gets started... weird weird thoughts .. and things laying around my house. totally unlike what im used to... i feel like the pres . is watching me
more than i watch t.v. HELP!! is he been watching kelly to.

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: good evening.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat May 02, 2009 5:20 am

gdownstairs wrote:Hi, Bundy's...
gosh the new president borak. he's really making me feel and look silly. I always looked up to kelly and all her potential. and best efforts and her brilliance in the day. Im a model too. and have a great style of life like hers. now borak comes in saying that's not a life at all. and needs these quick fixes and changes immediately.. he doesn't know anything about good girls special lives. I feel like Im being forced to put on clothes I dont like because the day can no longer hold me in a skin tight outfit safely.
from sandi b. :mrgreen:
what are we going to do.
I never saw kelly or my life as though it could be torn apart from doing exactly what you like. and wearing what you personal vision tells you is the best! I need some help.
I feel like there's something in the air about straight danger.. and no common sense mind that were all going to live and simple things to do.. I never thought my life would ever have so many precautions.. befor the date even gets started... weird weird thoughts .. and things laying around my house. totally unlike what im used to... i feel like the pres . is watching me
more than i watch t.v. HELP!! is he been watching kelly to.
What?

ARMAN
No Maam Member

Re: good evening.

Post by ARMAN » Tue May 12, 2009 9:38 am

haha i see nutcases have access to interner lately :lol: