new to site -- MWC so so 4ever

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

mwc4ever
Shoe Salesman

new to site -- MWC so so 4ever

Post by mwc4ever » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:20 am

Heloo....this is my first post and I would like to express my deepest and greatest admiration and feelings for mwc. I became fan during the early 90s and ever since, mwc have alwasy been "something" special. I want to make that in quote because really, I alwasy ask my self or usually the rest of the world would ask, in order for somthing to be special, it has to have a special meaning or a good or special purpose. But up to this day, I really don't understand the moral or the specialness that others or the world might see from this show, but do I give a shiet? No!

All I know is that mwc is so dahm funny, so stupid, so crazy, so silly, and so so so so dahm addictive. I remember I used to wait to the weekend every week for the new epidsode to come out, and it broke my heart when I find out that they were going to cancell the show. Stever Oneil? Who the F is stever Oneil? To me, he alwasy and always will be Al Bundy to me deep down inside my heart. I swear if I see Steve Oneil on the street calling out for help, I wouldn't give a dahm, but if he start acting funny and be my beloved Al Bundy, I will sell shoes with him any day :| Im writing this with a lot of heart and feelings, and I want you to know no shows or no American thing has ever created such fanatic this magnitude in me, and Al Bundy has and alwasy will.

I hear people talked about the show, the this and that, the jokes on fat woman, this and that, but if I were a fat woman, I would still laugh my ass offfffffffff! Al and the rest is so dahm funny and that's all it was--fun, crazy, silly, and no matter where and when, Al will alwasy be the greatest appeal to the greatest downfall that sure will make anyone feels better on a low day.

I miss the show, I love the show, and I will alwasy always keep mwc a special place in my heart forever. I still really dont know the true meanings of MWC, but now I know I realize the real "somthing" behind MWC is beyond meaning or beyond moral, it's the feelings of joy and laughters and the addictiveness and the feelings of the sadness when it's not there no more and the images of MWC that all of us have in us that is up to us to know what the specialness is. All I know is that MWC is a show that a good and educated family might not want their kids to watch, but when the kids are asleep, they would sit there and crack ups with those reruns and memories;) And that's how I see MWC. :)

I will start collecting the whole entire series as the come out NO MATTER WHAT. Excuse me for too much expressions or too much gramatic errors;) MWC is the shiettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :|

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Post by Daniel » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:18 pm

>>I will start collecting the whole entire series as the come out NO MATTER >>WHAT.

Just a short notice on that:
I don't know where you are from, but there are already 3 seasons and two specials on the market.

Daniel