MWC Ebay Find

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by marriedaniac » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Baseball signed by the Bundys

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MARRIED-CHIL ... 5d2f93f118

God I hope that's all real. The "Kelly" looks added on to me.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:21 am


User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by Shoe Dick » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Yeah, I saw that one. I'd love to own it, but who knows if it's for real or not?
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 am

It ain't real gold, that's for sure. ;)

It looks genuine...ish.

You know, when I win the lottery I am going to waste so much of my winnings on crap like this. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 am

marriedaniac wrote: You know, when I win the lottery I am going to waste so much of my winnings on crap like this. :mrgreen:
I've have the same fantasy!

AgentRed
Miss Penza - Bundy
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by AgentRed » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Bought a First Draft Script of "A Three Job, No Income Family" that was somehow missing from my collection of first drafts last month...
Disappointingly small number of differences from the final script :/

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 pm

AgentRed wrote:Bought a First Draft Script of "A Three Job, No Income Family" that was somehow missing from my collection of first drafts last month...
Disappointingly small number of differences from the final script :/
So, you're a MWC collector as well?
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by marriedaniac » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
AgentRed wrote:Bought a First Draft Script of "A Three Job, No Income Family" that was somehow missing from my collection of first drafts last month...
Disappointingly small number of differences from the final script :/
So, you're a MWC collector as well?
Of scripts, at least. ;)

Sucks about the differences in drafts, but I guess the first draft was quite "polished" from the start. :P

AgentRed
Miss Penza - Bundy
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by AgentRed » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:11 pm

marriedaniac wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:
AgentRed wrote:Bought a First Draft Script of "A Three Job, No Income Family" that was somehow missing from my collection of first drafts last month...
Disappointingly small number of differences from the final script :/
So, you're a MWC collector as well?
Of scripts, at least. ;)

Sucks about the differences in drafts, but I guess the first draft was quite "polished" from the start. :P
:wink:

@Shoe Dick - yup, mostly of first/second/table drafts (about 50 so far) and MWC comic books, but I have a few other items as well (shirts, posters etc.)

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by marriedaniac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:14 pm


User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:19 pm

I wonder who this Jeremy fellow is.

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:04 pm

AgentRed wrote:@Shoe Dick - yup, mostly of first/second/table drafts (about 50 so far) and MWC comic books, but I have a few other items as well (shirts, posters etc.)
That's very cool, I'd love to see pics of your collection sometime.

BTW, if possible, I'd also like to know how to tell real scripts apart from copies, if there is anything in particular to be on the lookout for.
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398


User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by ARMAN » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

hey I can make one just like this for 200 bucks, hell even 150! :mrgreen:

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC Ebay Find

Post by marriedaniac » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 pm

I think this is the football he signed at the Walk of Fame last year.

Post Reply