MWC Comic Books

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

MWC Comic Books

Post by Dr. Shoe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:14 pm

Hey, any of you guys have/ever read any of those old comic books? I keep seeing them on Ebay and I was kinda thinking of buying some to put in my MWC collection. Are they even funny? Do they stay true to the show? Your thoughts please.

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:12 am

You should definitely check these out Trumaine, I have a few and I really like them and have them proudly in my MWC collection. They stay somewhat true to the show, I mean it gets a bit too cartoony at times, but that's pretty much inevitable.

Give them a chance!

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

Daniel
Site Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy

Re: MWC Comic Books

Post by Daniel » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:46 am

Dr. Trumaine wrote:Hey, any of you guys have/ever read any of those old comic books? I keep seeing them on Ebay and I was kinda thinking of buying some to put in my MWC collection. Are they even funny? Do they stay true to the show? Your thoughts please.
As already somewhere written I've never read more than a few pages of these comics - they are more or less all still sealed :)

Dr. Shoe
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Post by Dr. Shoe » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:01 pm

AxelFoley wrote:You should definitely check these out Trumaine, I have a few and I really like them and have them proudly in my MWC collection. They stay somewhat true to the show, I mean it gets a bit too cartoony at times, but that's pretty much inevitable.

Give them a chance!
Okay Axel, I will get some on your reccomendation. Some lucky ebay seller thanks you! :)

Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Post by Shoe Dick » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:18 pm

And you will thank me as well ;)

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008

Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398