Kind request

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
goehno
Cousin Eb
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: Paderborn

Kind request

Postby goehno » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:57 pm

Hi guys!
Does anyone here know where I can get the "MTV's Backstage with the Bundys" special? (no e-mule please)...
Or could anyone maybe upload it to Rapidshare?

I would really appreciate it!
Thanx

goehno

User avatar
Daniel
Site Admin
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:25 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Postby Daniel » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:52 pm

Of course I have it, but no time for uploading at the moment.
Maybe I find some minutes in this week to upload it.
Daniel

Image
http://www.albundy.net
http://yatuc.com <-- Yet another tiny Url creator
http://1st-wallpapers.com <-- HQ Wallpapers

User avatar
goehno
Cousin Eb
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: Paderborn

Postby goehno » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:30 am

That would be really nice!

Thank you

ShoelessAlBundy
Chicken
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:26 pm

Postby ShoelessAlBundy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:25 pm

I will upload it... tomorrow will post the link!

giofav
Chicken
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:59 am

Postby giofav » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:04 am

Shoeless, will be waiting!

BTW, i saw today (hadnt visited the site in quite a while...) the low-quality videos from Ed O'neill on SNL, wich i captured BTW. I tough there was a better version of it around, without the portuguese subtitles!! Anyways, i'll see if i can find the tape i have it recorded to tranfer to dvd, and then i'll definetly post here.

I've been trying to put togheter a dvd from this kind of stuff, but the material i come across is almost always low quality... =(

User avatar
Daniel
Site Admin
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:25 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Postby Daniel » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:24 am

giofav wrote:Shoeless, will be waiting!

BTW, i saw today (hadnt visited the site in quite a while...) the low-quality videos from Ed O'neill on SNL, wich i captured BTW. I tough there was a better version of it around, without the portuguese subtitles!! Anyways, i'll see if i can find the tape i have it recorded to tranfer to dvd, and then i'll definetly post here.

I've been trying to put togheter a dvd from this kind of stuff, but the material i come across is almost always low quality... =(


Giovanni?
Daniel

Image
http://www.albundy.net
http://yatuc.com <-- Yet another tiny Url creator
http://1st-wallpapers.com <-- HQ Wallpapers

ShoelessAlBundy
Chicken
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:26 pm

Postby ShoelessAlBundy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:28 pm

I uploaded it to rapidshare and megaupload... here are the links:
MTV`s Backstage with the Bundys (rapidshare link)
MTV`s Backstage with the Bundys (megaupload link)
Have nice time watching it! :)

edit: ops... now i see that zypherix uploaded this file (in eMule) so thank him! :)

giofav
Chicken
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:59 am

Postby giofav » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:16 pm

Giovanni?


Yes, thats me =)

I remember tranfering that just when i first got my tv card.... looking at it now, is total crap, but back then, Real Media was IT, and large files werent the thing to do....lol

BTW, how did you get the video ? I was trying hard to remeber if i posted it anywhere...! =D


Anyways, tomorrow i'll be upping a better version of that.

See ya.

User avatar
goehno
Cousin Eb
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:18 pm
Location: Paderborn

Postby goehno » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:35 pm

ShoelessAlBundy wrote:I uploaded it to rapidshare and megaupload... here are the links:
MTV`s Backstage with the Bundys (rapidshare link)
MTV`s Backstage with the Bundys (megaupload link)
Have nice time watching it! :)

edit: ops... now i see that zypherix uploaded this file (in eMule) so thank him! :)


Thank you BOTH very much, man!!!
This is so nice!


goehno

User avatar
Tido
Moderator
Posts: 759
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:27 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Jefferson
Location: Chicago

Postby Tido » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:46 pm

Great! Thanks man
Image

2427 Min bisherige DVD Laufzeit (40,45 Stunden) MWC Season 1-5 (11)

User avatar
Daniel
Site Admin
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:25 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Marcy
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Postby Daniel » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:48 pm

giofav wrote:
Giovanni?


Yes, thats me =)

I remember tranfering that just when i first got my tv card.... looking at it now, is total crap, but back then, Real Media was IT, and large files werent the thing to do....lol

BTW, how did you get the video ? I was trying hard to remeber if i posted it anywhere...! =D


Anyways, tomorrow i'll be upping a better version of that.

See ya.

I've no idea where I found it.
But it was 2001 :) .
I searched hours and days to get anywhere a better version, but your's seems to be the only one in the net.
Daniel

Image
http://www.albundy.net
http://yatuc.com <-- Yet another tiny Url creator
http://1st-wallpapers.com <-- HQ Wallpapers

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Postby ARMAN » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:59 pm

Woohoo! :P Thanx!!!


Return to “English”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest