search a episode - PLEAS HELP

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

Conan1989
Shoe Salesman

search a episode - PLEAS HELP

Post by Conan1989 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Halo fans love,
I am looking for a particular episode / scene .... and indeed this is what I've seen there:
Bud sitting on the sofa and eating here (what exactly I do not know, looks to me as if they were oysters or so) ... this looked Bud's belly out / was fairly thick (that looked as though Bud "overeat") and Kelly also sits on the sofa.

The problem is, I've seen the whole 2 years ago. This scene, (gorged rather) than Bud as "bloated" has abdominal Seeking because I want to write about this episode a fanfiction, or having someone with desired deviantart.com (I write on deviantart.com fanfiction)

Would be gaaaaz Doll glad if someone could help me.
You can also contact me via email: hicks.haddock@gmail.com

Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.

Re: search a episode - PLEAS HELP

Post by Dr. Shoe » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Conan1989 wrote:Halo fans love,
I am looking for a particular episode / scene .... and indeed this is what I've seen there:
Bud sitting on the sofa and eating here (what exactly I do not know, looks to me as if they were oysters or so) ... this looked Bud's belly out / was fairly thick (that looked as though Bud "overeat") and Kelly also sits on the sofa.

The problem is, I've seen the whole 2 years ago. This scene, (gorged rather) than Bud as "bloated" has abdominal Seeking because I want to write about this episode a fanfiction, or having someone with desired deviantart.com (I write on deviantart.com fanfiction)

Would be gaaaaz Doll glad if someone could help me.
You can also contact me via email: hicks.haddock@gmail.com
In episode 1020 they eat a bunch of clams. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1133

Conan1989
Shoe Salesman

Re: search a episode - PLEAS HELP

Post by Conan1989 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:49 am

oh yes - that is exactly the scene I was looking for - a thousand thanks