Page 2 of 2

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm
by Shoe Dick
Daniel wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:You are now a bachelor, aren't you?

lol, no - we just got our first baby :)

Really? That deserves an announcement on the forum, dang your hide! Congratulations, Daniel!

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm
by Daniel
Shoe Dick wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:You are now a bachelor, aren't you?

lol, no - we just got our first baby :)

Really? That deserves an announcement on the forum, dang your hide! Congratulations, Daniel!


yes, no joke :)
Today she's 9 days old.
Thank you.

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:28 am
by Dr. Shoe
Daniel wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:You are now a bachelor, aren't you?

lol, no - we just got our first baby :)


You did! Congratulations!

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 am
by marriedaniac
I am aghast!!! 8O
Is your wife an MWC fan...? If not, she may have done that deliberately. ;)

Daniel wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:
Daniel wrote:lol, no - we just got our first baby :)

Really? That deserves an announcement on the forum, dang your hide! Congratulations, Daniel!


yes, no joke :)
Today she's 9 days old.


Awww wow! Congrats, bro!

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 am
by Daniel
marriedaniac wrote:I
Is your wife an MWC fan...? If not, she may have done that deliberately. ;)

No need to get nervous, she's also a BIG fan!


marriedaniac wrote:I
Awww wow! Congrats, bro!

Thank you!

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 pm
by Spare Tire Dixon
Shoe Dick wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Shoe Dick wrote:You are now a bachelor, aren't you?

lol, no - we just got our first baby :)

Really? That deserves an announcement on the forum, dang your hide! Congratulations, Daniel!

Indeed it does. Congratulations, Daniel! Soon you can teach her the DADDY song. :)

D is for the many pies I baked you.
A is for the apple in my eye.
D is for the dish you ate the pie in.
D is for the apple in my eye.
Y ? Because I love you!

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 pm
by Daniel
Spare Tire Dixon wrote:Indeed it does. Congratulations, Daniel! Soon you can teach her the DADDY song. :)

D is for the many pies I baked you.
A is for the apple in my eye.
D is for the dish you ate the pie in.
D is for the apple in my eye.
Y ? Because I love you!


you're right - in some months i can sing that song :)

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:15 pm
by Dr. Shoe
We should have a thread called "The Paternity Ward" to announce babies in.

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:38 pm
by marriedaniac
Dr. Shoe wrote:We should have a thread called "The Paternity Ward" to announce babies in.

But I don't think I'll ever be a father...

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:22 pm
by Dr. Shoe
Hmm maybe a thread called The Sharper Infant?

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 pm
by marriedaniac
Dr. Shoe wrote:Hmm maybe a thread called The Sharper Infant?

I like that! :D

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:08 pm
by Grandmaster B
Homer Simpson : "Baby on board......something something , Burt Ward !" :)

Re: My MWC collection...so far.

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:20 pm
by marriedaniac
Grandmaster B wrote:Homer Simpson : "Baby on board......something something , Burt Ward !" :)


I was watching this just the other day. Classic stuff and hilarious!