MWC ENIGMAS

for english talking people

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
ARMAN
No Maam Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby ARMAN » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:07 am

b cuz its hilarious :)

firstborntriplet
Ephraim Wanker
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:41 am

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby firstborntriplet » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:47 am

Also in the episode where Al Bundy used a credit card that was in Buck's name and signed Buck's name and spent money he never intended to pay, isn't that credit card fraud?

And Peg forcing Al to have sex against his will and Bud being forced on by fat women into getting hickies and having sex isn't that rape.

User avatar
InMeelisFest
New Market Maller
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Kelly
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby InMeelisFest » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:32 pm

firstborntriplet wrote:Also in the episode where Al Bundy used a credit card that was in Buck's name and signed Buck's name and spent money he never intended to pay, isn't that credit card fraud?

And Peg forcing Al to have sex against his will and Bud being forced on by fat women into getting hickies and having sex isn't that rape.

It was fraud i think it's not a enigma and I think Al kind of wants sex with Peg if he really wouldn't want it you know hes stronger he could just run away :D
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

User avatar
Shoe Dick
Asst. Admin
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:54 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby Shoe Dick » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:17 pm

InMeelisFest wrote:It was fraud i think it's not a enigma and I think Al kind of wants sex with Peg if he really wouldn't want it you know hes stronger he could just run away :D

Not when she really wants it :wink:
Image

R.I.P. Ron Leavitt
1947-2008


Check out my Married... With Children collection and read about my meeting with David Faustino: http://www.albundy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3398

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby marriedaniac » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 am

Shoe Dick wrote:
InMeelisFest wrote:It was fraud i think it's not a enigma and I think Al kind of wants sex with Peg if he really wouldn't want it you know hes stronger he could just run away :D

Not when she really wants it :wink:

"Please, Peg... You're killing me."

User avatar
InMeelisFest
New Market Maller
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: Al and Kelly
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby InMeelisFest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:43 pm

hahaha :)
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

User avatar
AlphonseLeBundiac
Lester Bundy
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Griff
Location: Germany

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby AlphonseLeBundiac » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:07 pm

This should solve a lot of riddles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floating_timeline

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby Dr. Shoe » Thu May 02, 2013 3:48 am

In the beginning of You Better Shop Around, Peg shoots Al's inflatable pool. Water starts shooting out...wouldnt the pool be inflated with air?

User avatar
AlphonseLeBundiac
Lester Bundy
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Griff
Location: Germany

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby AlphonseLeBundiac » Fri May 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Seems that those who wrote the script thought that the air was in the heads of those who watch MWC.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby Dr. Shoe » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Yes! We need something like this for MWC!


User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby marriedaniac » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:25 am

Challenge accepted. 8) ... maybe.

MayorMcCheese
Onkel Otto
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 am
Your favorite MWC Character: Al Bundy

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby MayorMcCheese » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Here's one that always baffled me:

The Bundy's are a "poor" family living off 1 income, yet, their neighbor's are two Bank Managers (before Jefferson)? Post Jefferson, there's an episode where the D'Arcy's burst into the Bundy houesold bragging about their newly purchased matching BMW's?
We know Al pays a mortgage and one of his neighbors (at one point) was a table dancer at an airport (couch moving episode). We can safely assume he's living on the Po' Side o' town.
Rhoades'/D'Arcy's just seem like highly unlikely neighbors.

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby Dr. Shoe » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:00 am

marriedaniac wrote:Challenge accepted. 8) ... maybe.


I look forward to that, don't forget anything!

MayorMcCheese wrote:Here's one that always baffled me:

The Bundy's are a "poor" family living off 1 income, yet, their neighbor's are two Bank Managers (before Jefferson)? Post Jefferson, there's an episode where the D'Arcy's burst into the Bundy houesold bragging about their newly purchased matching BMW's?
We know Al pays a mortgage and one of his neighbors (at one point) was a table dancer at an airport (couch moving episode). We can safely assume he's living on the Po' Side o' town.
Rhoades'/D'Arcy's just seem like highly unlikely neighbors.


Yep, makes no sense at all!

User avatar
Dr. Shoe
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Happy to be a No Ma'am Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm
Your favorite MWC Character: I've got to say Kelly lately....and not just cause she's hot.
Location: Kansas City

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby Dr. Shoe » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:09 am

Al in 0205, For Whom The Bell Tolls:

"Oh, I’m sure it will work out. I’ll pay for a light I didn’t want, pay for a phone call I didn’t make, pay for a house, a dog, kids, cat...”

The Bundys have a cat?

User avatar
marriedaniac
No Maam Member
Posts: 2290
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: MWC ENIGMAS

Postby marriedaniac » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:16 am

Weird, I was thinking about that the other week (when I saw the ep on TV again!) and I feel like Al was just rambling, but it is a very odd thing to add... maybe they intended to have a cat early on?


Return to “English”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest